Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith F-Clapham Junction  (Read 1051 times)

Stainford

Got a pm to do a review on Lilith Filth in Clapham. I dont know about filth but it was a positive punt for me.  :thumbsup:

AW Link- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking -2015
Time -7ishpm
Location - Incall, a 30 second walk from Clapham Junction Overground.
Time spent - 1 Hour
Cost - £120

Positives

-Communication was good. Got a text to confirm the booking (Was in the area due to work so wasn't bothered if the punt got cancelled)
-Lilith-She is Polish. Early 30's I would say, size 10 is fairly accurate, facially 6.5/7, though she may not be a stunner she definitely has the body for it, nice tits, toned stomach, lovely firm ass and tall.
-English is very good, we had some interesting conversations in between the rounds.
-Offered a shower before and after, bathroom was very well furnished and provided with clean towels before and after.
-Superb FK and bouts of DFK through the session. I definitely enjoyed going down on her, her pussy looked and tasted nice. Very clean. In fact, ate her out standing up, on the floor, on the bed. I just couldnt help myself, you just have to salut a good pussy when you see one.
-BJ was good, i've had better, although there wasn't any ball licking.
-Fingering allowed  :yahoo:
-Tried missionary which was awesome and doggy. (Didnt have much time after, as most of the first half was lots of oral)
-Offered water.
-No clockwatching at all. We did finish on time though.

Neutral

-She did put a condom on after the first round and proceeded with OW. Didnt bother me that much as it was time for sex.
-Limited incall dates.
-£120 is steep for a basic GFE.
-CIM is extra

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Yes

I read a negative review of her recently, yes she doesn't show her face pictures but her body makes up for it. The other punter had the chance to walk but sometimes the dick does the talking.

*Update*-Just checked her profile and shes doing a £100 rugby special.

brolin_76

got a PM from who? who was so keen to read your review? now I know you were no.1 liar pdubz. get a life :thumbsdown: