Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London mobile therapist any info ?  (Read 218 times)

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Hey this agency seems the same as many others saying £70 but then adding on £20 trave!

But this girl absolutely does it for me.
Anyone seen her or any of the others?

Offline Alexishere

I have seen 2 girls (one romanian, one brazilian) but both are no longer on the website, if they return or if I see them somewhere else I will post the reviews but both of them were open for business. I had b2b for £50 and hr £30 around xmas.

I was interested in Jemma and Emma (no pun intended) here but couldn't arrange the right time, will write a review if it happens.

IMO most of them here are open for something according to the rule of thumbs I came up with:
- having intriguing photos / showing leverage : a subliminal message to let the clients know what is on offer.
- being on other websites       

When I decide to book someone I always check other websites like deluxe, city, ondemand, massagepeople, angelshands, purplemighty, londonmobiletherapists etc. (reverse image search helps) sometimes they appear on more than one site and sometimes they appear with different names.
Also I have a look at the independent places to see whether they have an ad going on , ilovemassageuk , massagesme, vivastreet etc. (this requires advanced level photographic memory)