Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ((_Horny_Liza_)) - swansea  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Mr Mitchell

The girl pictured is lovely looking indeed. I emailed last week but was deleted without being read.

The profile appeared around the same time as Karina Kelly Nicole and reads very similar. I spoke to Nicole on the phone and just didnt feel any vibe. All the girls look great but I am reluctant to take the plunge. I just think its all a bit "organised"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:07:53 pm by Mr Mitchell »

Offline crash

i got an address, suspect it to be 'organised' as you say  :dash:
thanks for the adivice

chippychippy

Any of the Romanian lot now calling theselves half italian but with a romaninan accent arent worth a wank litterally money grabbing clock watching save yourself and go upto Cardiff fella

Offline MLawro93

I took a punt and can clearly say, stay clear! This particular girl does next to nothing mentioned on her likes list and she looks much better in her photos than on her profile. In real life she is quite short, almost flat chested and has a tiny arse. Only thing going for her is that she is very tight. She doesn't do kissing at all and uses a condom for everything. The policy is also cum once, and once the deed is done you can't do much else as she speaks next to no english like every other girl working from this house.

Stay away from these girls, they are not worth the time and money. They all work from the same house on Convent Street.

Offline Corus Boy

I took a punt and can clearly say, stay clear! This particular girl does next to nothing mentioned on her likes list and she looks much better in her photos than on her profile. In real life she is quite short, almost flat chested and has a tiny arse. Only thing going for her is that she is very tight. She doesn't do kissing at all and uses a condom for everything. The policy is also cum once, and once the deed is done you can't do much else as she speaks next to no english like every other girl working from this house.

Stay away from these girls, they are not worth the time and money. They all work from the same house on Convent Street.

Well we are all well clear, today she is in Glasgow.

Perhaps a warning on the Scottish board is required?

Offline MLawro93

To be fair what I said applies to all the girls working from the same house in Swansea.