Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athens - Filis  (Read 445 times)

Offline doublehappiness

Finally managed to check out some punting in Athens. That's a few months back.

Originally wanted to meet up with a sugar baby but at the end didn't get around to it as this always takes more time.

Plan B was a quick pump-and-dump in Filis St which I was curious to finally try out. The closest stop was Victoria underground station. Filis is just two blocks west of it.

Along Filis Street there are many, many little brothel type apartments. There is a white lantern light in front of it (not to be mixed up with the red light for studios). The doors are usually unlocked. One just enters and waits in the first waiting room. There are bedrooms along the sides. A mamasan with the girls will appear and one can check out the girl. It's always Euro 20 for 10min of covered sex and covered BJ. Amazing value for money.

I met a cute, actually quite pretty, Colombian girl. Probably around 25 years, long dark hair, a bit tanned, cute face, nice enlarged round C-cup breasts, a sizeable butt that was round and toned, proper Latina style, and overall slim but curvaceous at the right places.

I was positively surprised as I expected to see some older less attractive girls and possibly having to visit many more places before finding the right girl to fuck. But this was great and so I went ahead.

20 bucks to the mamasan, got undressed and the girl walks in. Not much talking as English was basically non-existent but she was friendly and sympathetic. She was wearing a fishnet body showing off pretty much everything. Got undressed and we got started.

Some mutual touching, then on to the bed. She applied a condom with her mouth and started sucking me off. Pretty nice. I don't think OWO is available though. Then some cowgirl which was a nice sight with her tits in front of my face so I could suck them. Pussy was tight enough and looked pretty too. Fucked her a while in CG. Then switched to doggy. Her butt was made for fucking her from behind and I could see my dick sliding in and out of her. Perfect. As I got closer we switched to missionary and fucked her until I came in the condom inside of her.

I maxed out my 10min and it was a pretty good experience. For 20 Euros actually unbeatable. In the future I think I will spend a whole afternoon in the area and try to fuck 4-5 girls with some breaks in between. I was really lucky with this one (but wouldn't be surpassed if one might need to visit a few places to find the right attractive girls). It's not for GFE but great for what it is. I'll be back.