Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms: Epic Excellence - London Outcall  (Read 3827 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline MCullen71

TLDR:   Cute Alt girl with great skills.  Highly enjoyable.  My deal was 4 nights away for my GF = 4 meets for me.  This is meet 4.

The Logistics:  Contacted over AW email a week or so before, suggesting a date, time and location.  Her comms were straightforward and we switched to text message for the finer details. 2hrs at £300 all in.

The Girl: Really hot - very pretty face, and nice eyes.  Pale complexion, nice figure and a great bum.  Somewhat unexpeected to have a bit of an alt look, but I do like that and so I was pleased with her.  
External Link/Members Only

The Action:  She got out the toys she had brought with her - all as specified and we kissed while I manhandled her body and hair.  Eventually I bent her over the bed, pulled up her leather skirt and admired her arse in her fishnets. Spectacular!  At that point I spanked her, building up the firmness in line with her words of encouragement.  I grabbed the flogger and went to work with that too which she enjoyed on her bum and legs.  
I unhooked her bra to play with her nipples whilst continuing to spank and stroke her. 

She made some comments about wanting to be good at deep throat and face fucking, so I thought I would help her with her practice.  Her oral was really good and I suspect she was being a bit coy about her skills.  She has quite a gentle technique in contrast with some others, but it was deeply pleasurable.  She still claimed to be woking on her deep throat, so I hung her head over the bed and she was quite happy to oblige in that position while I licked and fingered her pussy.  She wanted to work up to a squirt and had made a point of asking me if I'd seen anyone else who could squirt voluminously, which I have.

We got so far with the fingering but I wanted to fuck her, so I put a condom on and fucked her in missionary with her legs oevr my shoulders and a few minutes later the bed was flooded.  So yes - she is up there in the list of squirters for me.   After that, I needed to cum, so put her in doggy, inserted a butt plug and effectively DPd her whilst pulling her hair, until I couldn't hold back.

We chilled for a few minutes - I didn't have time for a round 2, but took her into the bathroom (which had an epic selection of mirrors including in the shower itself) for watersports, which she took (below the neck) with no complaints.  A clean-up, final chat and she was out.

She was a really hot and willing sub and I have no hesitation in recommending or returning.  I think I am done for a while now, though.

Offline shooter

Great report and sounds like a great punt. Ive tried to see Emms on a number of occasions, but not had any luck.  :dash: Do you mind sharing the rough location of the outcall? It might be that Im asking her to travel too far....?

Offline MCullen71

Midtown/St Paul's so pretty central and she had been to the hotel before.

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice  :thumbsup:

I saw her in summer for 3rd time I think and also made her squirt with legs over her shoulder. She made comment along lines she usually doesn't squirt through fucking or something.

She's too passive for me, and I always say this is last time I'll see her, but then always get tempted again after year or so.

Offline shooter

Midtown/St Paul's so pretty central and she had been to the hotel before.

Ok thanks - Sounds like I just need to keep trying.... :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline LipLover

Thank you for your 4 reviews which have been a hugely enjoyable read! Looking at her profile, it sounds like you could have gone further? But I guess you were a bit knackered at this point?!

Offline Stevelondon

Ok thanks - Sounds like I just need to keep trying.... :thumbsup:  :hi:

I’d recommend you do.

Offline MCullen71

Thank you for your 4 reviews which have been a hugely enjoyable read! Looking at her profile, it sounds like you could have gone further? But I guess you were a bit knackered at this point?!

Thank you. I'm sure there were more things I could have done, but I was happy with how it all went and yes -a but knackered!

Offline Ivor Hunch

pretty epic 4 nights!

997 to go and you can write a book.

Can I ask- are you from across the Pond?  Or are we brits now calling central london "Midtown"?  Genuine enquiry.

Offline NotThe

Great review! Was there any DFK? Were the boobs natural?

Offline Stevelondon

pretty epic 4 nights!

Can I ask- are you from across the Pond?  Or are we brits now calling central london "Midtown"?  Genuine enquiry.

Oh heaven forbid Americanisms.
We will be going up and down in elevators and catching the subway instead of eating one.

Offline NotThe

and we'll no longer be allowed to go for a fag  :D

Offline MCullen71

pretty epic 4 nights!

No - I'm from London, but I know there was a lot of development around that area and an attempt to rebrand it as Midtown 10-15 years ago because it's neither in the City, nor in the West End but they wanted to give it an identity of it's own to market it more effectively
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 10:42:14 am by MCullen71 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Great review! Was there any DFK? Were the boobs natural?

Her tits are natural. Her kissing is pleasant but somewhat restrained. She doesn't seem to go for the full on snog, at least not with me.

Offline MLawro93

Her tits are natural. Her kissing is pleasant but somewhat restrained. She doesn't seem to go for the full on snog, at least not with me.

Ah yes, her kissing is restrained as in you'll never get that full snog that you want sometimes which is a shame. Definitely LFK mostly, not one for any DFK lovers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 04:57:38 pm by MLawro93 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah yes, her kissing is restrained as in you'll never get that full snog that you want sometimes which is a shame. Definitely LFK mostly, not one for any DFK lovers.

Fortunately she is much more giving on the blowjob front.

Offline bigandslick

What's her location/nearest tube stop?

Offline MLawro93

Fortunately she is much more giving on the blowjob front.

Haha, that she does.  :D

She moves around so doesn't have a fixed location. The hotels she uses are nice and clean, and often located near plenty of public transport options.

Offline stonebow1

My deal was 4 nights away for my GF = 4 meets for me.  This is meet 4.

I'm curious. Was this deal knowingly struck with your GF?  :lol:

Online Sam379v

I'm curious. Was this deal knowingly struck with your GF?  :lol:

I was also wondering the exact same thing. Is this a hall pass situation? It just a window of opportunity?

Offline MCullen71

Knowingly struck with pictures and reviews shared  :drinks:

I think I worded it more carefully in the earlier reviews e.g. "Our deal was..." whcih was a bit clearer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 10:32:41 am by MCullen71 »

Offline stonebow1

Knowingly struck with pictures and reviews shared  :drinks:

I think I worded it more carefully in the earlier reviews e.g. "Our deal was..." whcih was a bit clearer.

That's pretty unique. Not sure i'd want to share this hobby with the girls i see but good on you for being able to be completely honest and open about it.

Offline Stevelondon

Best to check her profile for that. Emms does not stick to one location.