Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Trans Amanda/Sexy TS Amanda - Derby  (Read 3548 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7002918) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only

I had a free afternoon and I was torn between Sophia Hot Asian (cis-female) and Hot Trans Amanda (TS). I opted for Sophia but to cut a long story short, while a solid punt I wondered why I had to choose, have both! So I stopped Sophia towards the end before cumming, showered at hers, left, and contacted Amanda, who was free in the 20 minutes I needed. 

Amanda was staying across town in a set of renovated flats not far from the city centre. Not so hot from the outside but fine inside. Found her flat and entered. It was newish, fairly unlived-in with a decent bed. I paid £80 for 30 minutes and an extra £40 for her cum. Amanda had a reasonable likeness to her photos. she was attractive and would easily pass. She was about 5’7”/5’8” with a very fit body although there were scars from the implants. She spoke reasonable English, enough to understand each other.

She greeted me with a smile and a kiss, paid the monies. I stripped, she suggested massage but explained I’d already had one. So she stripped and joined me on the bed with some mutual fondling, nipple sucking, frottage. She then gave me the wet wipe treatment before OWO which was very good while I reached and jerked her off. She stopped and got the condom, so I said I want to give you oral. Her penis was about 6”, decent girth, very nice, clean and was almost instantly erect and vertical. I could tell she was very horny. I moved up her body and she asked if she could fuck me. I have about a 50:50 success ratio with regards to the pain/pleasure when bottoming but agreed. I was on my back, she bagged up, lubed us both and pushed in while I composed myself. She had gone gently and before long it was all in. She started to fuck and I had the pain and asked her call it off. She stayed inside without moving urging me to relax. She started up again, I had to ask her to slow-down a couple of times but the pain did subside. She was clearly enjoying herself, pushing my legs far back, and I was getting some pleasure too. After about 10 minutes my ass need a break. I asked if I could top her, so she sucked me hard, bag on, lube and entered in doggy. She was tight and was a lovely sight as I held her hips and fucked her, soon into speed bump. I asked if she was ready to cum and asked for it in my mouth, to which she said she can only cum while fucking. So onto round 2, she fucked me doggy on the bed, stood up, leaning against a wall. I was fully relaxed and she was pounding me until she moaned and came inside me (into the condom). I was about done so jerked myself off onto to her still hard cock.

She was nice to chat to as I cleaned up and got dressed. Could still feel her in my ass an hour later. A very good fuck.

Offline Cappadonna

Nice!! Wonder if she still charges for her cum in an hour booking? Also any French kissing?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 04:47:18 pm by Cappadonna »

Offline faquin1

Wish I'd seen her whilst she was down South. she does look hot.

Offline hunkybc

question, did you prep yourself (douch) before you visited?

Offline Gethin_Thomas

No French kissing

Nice!! Wonder if she still charges for her cum in an hour booking? Also any French kissing?