Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeeBee Thai Ladyboy - Harold Hill - TOFTT??  (Read 4652 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187359) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Pepsimax02

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood to meet a lady it and this one popped up closest by.

Comms - Text around an hour before the meet with an immediate response. Alll easily done and was round within the hour.

Looks - feminine, slim, hadn’t got much make up on but really didn’t need it. Lovely large bolt ons and a decent arse to match. Was excited as soon as I stepped in. Not really bothered about her package but for those who want to know she was quite 2-3 inches flaccid and uncut.

Location - house in Harold hill. Plenty of parking around. Terrace house not overly discreet but I’m not from round there so oh well.

The meet - handed the cash and a few little kisses to set the mood. Immediately grabbing my cock with that naughty look like she wants me. Onto the bed with some ball sucking and ow. Nice use of hand and mouth, if anything could do with slowing it down a bit. Tried cowgirl but was having problems due to me being quite big and her quite tight so went into doggy. Take a nice pounding and makes all the right noises. Couldn’t resist holding on to those big tits whilst I was there. Finally into cowgirl where she really seems to be enjoying riding me at this point, a great pace.

Ow to finish .

Overall a rally lovely person to spend time with. She was friendly and makes you feel good. Keen to please. I would return yeah. Maybe today …

Meet was yesterday - 80 for half hour

Any questions let me know

Offline Smudger1964

Hi did she get hard and offer to shag you?

Offline Pepsimax02

No pal. Wasn’t offered but not did I seek it. She remained floppy I’m pretty sure

Offline Shoeburyguy

Great review, got a few outstanding Ladyboy reviews from recent weeks i need to get put on here.

Some of the recent LB's i have met are stunning and a way better shag than most of the thai bird wg's.

Offline Pepsimax02

Yeah please do post them pal.

That’s what I’ve found lately, for the money the service you receive is just far better. If that’s your thing too obviously

Offline pewpew18

I do miss the old days of being spoilt with amount of ladyboy choices in London. Not many new ones and most of the old ones have either gone bonkers, back to Thailand or passed away sadly.

Great review  :thumbsup: