Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS_ HOLLY - Sutton NG17  (Read 2147 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414841) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking made and it’s the usual place on Sutton, row of shops, flat about the massage shop
Comms via text
Started ok
Unfortunately I was a few mins late

Text to say I was there, but got back it was too late she’d gone.
A little pissed off I replied ok no problem

To be fair I was 3-4 mins late so I decided I’d leave no drama it was after 9pm

What happened for the next 15 mins blew my mind
Ive got my phone rattling to fuck with text
What nationality are you, what colour are you - I reply
What age are you - I reply thinking she’s changed her mind
Send me a photo I want to see you - replied let’s leave it please, I could tell it was going to be shit hereon in

Why do you text are you ugly guy?
Why book so late it’s a bad area?
Why you book late? You are bad man
Few more insults thrown in

I reply in case you were busy, I tend to text most girls, they reply when they are free, apologies it’s usually ok (like for 90% of my punts)

The phones ringing off the hook 3-4 times, I’m ignoring the withheld number

More text
Are you so ugly you can’t talk
Are you tongueless ?
It continues I reply I’m sorry to text so late why didn’t you cancel the booking or turn it down

This goes on for another 5mins with a round of fucks text
I reply with - I’ve been nothing but polite to you, I’ve replied to everything you’ve asked me, are you always this horrible to your customers?

She replies with blocked,bye

Now she’s got great photos and I’ve commented on out Asian thread showing interest.
To have someone this rude and arrogant, with absolutely no respect for he customers I beg you all to avoid
There was absolutely no need to be a complete twat to me, I was ok with being late and cancelled, I would have left a neutral review and maybe tried a revisit
Would not recommend- I’d stress avoid

She could have seen my face as I was parked outside and there are two cctv cameras in the alley, she would have me on tape before answering the door

Horrible person!!!

Offline James10

Sounds like a fruitcake. One to give a wide berth to.

Offline JD1

Sounds like you dodged a bullet not seeing her. :wacko:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You would need to be off your tits/ pissed or a complete fruit loop to carry on like that, initially I thought the texts were because she’d changed her mind but within a minute or so I knew one of her wheels had fell off and it would be crazy to meet now, yet it still carried on  :lol:

I’m guessing the ladybloke thinks she’s Miss World and we are all in love with her, because it’s certainly not the way you act to customers and I hope everyone avoids because of this shit attitude, I wouldn’t expect the service to have been any better, if she treats people like that.

Offline Stickitin

Weird, probably at least a bottle of wine in behaving like that.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Sounds like her issues have issues  :wacko:

Offline joninbristol

You would need to be off your tits/ pissed or a complete fruit loop to carry on like that...

Yeah, nothing screams "put your cock in my mouth, you'll enjoy it" more than a complete, unrelenting nutjob !!! :lol:
Gave me a laugh reading the responses to this, thanks for the warning fella, you got out lucky !
:hi: