Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Aliceza Bua - Loughborough Thai (post-op TS)  (Read 2555 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919209) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Madman74

Sorry sausage fingers again.   
Met this one in the week.  I dont very often punt in Loughborough as it’s local to me but liked the look of her so went for it. 
Text and got the address which is on the main road but access from the rear.  I’d actually been here before about 7 years ago so had no issues. 

it is the girl in the pic she even answered the door in the green dress in her pictures and looked sexy as fuck. Quick shower and upstairs to the bedroom where I got a great view of her arse ,
Paid 80 for half hour owo was 30 extra so opted for ow.

She goes off to stash the cash while I wait on the bed.  She comes and lies next to me and pulls her dress up to reveal a superb pert soft set of titties.  She then starts nuzzling in my neck and licking and sucking my ear while rubbing the todger. This was very nice and quickly had me standing at full mast.
On with the jacket for some ok oral then she quickly jumps on top which was quite nice.  She’s still got her dress on but it’s hitched up over her titties.  I encourage her to take it off , she either doesn’t understand or didn’t want to do it stayed on for the session.

After a couple of minutes she jumps off and lays face down with pillow raising her arse slightly, this allowed me to enter from behind with ease.  She seemed to enjoy twisting her top half around so I was able to suck on her lovely titties and she really seemed to enjoy me thrusting hard while sucking on the nipples.  Tried to get her to go missionary but she seemed to be avoiding it for some reason. After a while of she then wanks me to completion

Now I really enjoyed it,she was smoking hot and her body was superb. Her titties were lovely and soft  and her sucking my ears was really nice. 

However there was a few weird things about the meet. 
1, she’s really tall, like nearly as tall as me I’m 6”2.  Pretty sure the ad said 5”6 ?
2, her reluctance to remove her dress fully
3, her reluctance to do mish, felt like she was hiding her minky.
4. No kissing although staying in ad, though I did stick my tongue in anyway, lol.

Potentially she could be post op , but there was no scars on the titties, no excess hair no deep voice, no adams apple , and she was extremely feminine and sexy and I like trans anyway so wouldn’t be bothered anyway.

Just a bit weird but very very sexy so a low positive for me. Her pert little titties in my face wow.

Online GingerNuts

Already confirmed as a post-op TS.

What profiles look suspect to you?
If your making a claim, examples to back up what you are saying would help

It’s not unknown for post ops to pose on aw as female, of all
nationalities, not just Brazilians

An example of this to back up my comment is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She confirmed by text she is post op

It’s a pointless post without examples matey

Moved to Transgender reviews.

Offline Madman74