Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Hung -Nottingham  (Read 7991 times)

2 review(s) for ZARA TGIRL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mikester

External Link/Members Only
I've been fancying a go with Zara for some time but she comes and goes a lot. Then I had an opportunity tonight and saw she was in town, so contacted her yesterday and arranged for 7 o'clock this evening. She gave me an address of an apartment block where I had been before, so I was looking forward to it. Made my way there and arrived there a few minutes early. Texted her and she asked to wait 5 minutes. So i said okay. Then after about 8 minutes she rang and asked where I was. I told her I was outside the place she told me. Oh, I am in the block further down the road. So I walked down, crossing a very busy road and arrived at the place she said. Then had a difficult conversation as she mumbled and I had difficulty hearing her instructions with the traffic noise. Eventually I got in and to the lift and she asked me to go to the 12th floor. Got there and down the corridor where a door opened and she stood behind it. When I got in and looked at her I must have registered surprise. It didn't look to be the girl I was expecting and she had the most hideous make up on that I've ever seen outside the Rocky Horror show, Red on her eyelids and black and white stripes like extra thick liquorice allsorts top and bottom of her eyes. She asked me if I wanted to leave, but despite this I said no I'll suck it up. I took out the money and said 'A hundred pounds for half an hour.' She said 'No, No you say 1 hour' I thought for a millisecond, is it worth another 50. Decided no, so I walked. I think the eye make up was to try and disguise her as she seemed ready for me to walk.
Really annoyed because these opportunities for me are rare so I've wasted it.

Offline mikester

Further to this, I checked all our Text conversations when I got home and there was no mention at all of the duration of the meet.

Offline majorlazeruk

She never had a good rep when there were reviews on Hung Angels tbh.

Offline mikester

Looks like I dodged a bullet.

Online Kage4Real

To be fair she's a good fuck, I enjoyed my time with her. This was about two years ago

Offline alexcas

To be fair she's a good fuck, I enjoyed my time with her. This was about two years ago

Me too.  I met her in Coventry back in 2016 and had a decent session.  She is tall with a fairly athletic body and a good sized cock.  It is just that she was not into the session at all.  I absolutely loved sucking her and would have seen her again if she cared a bit more about the session.

Online Kage4Real

Me too.  I met her in Coventry back in 2016 and had a decent session.  She is tall with a fairly athletic body and a good sized cock.  It is just that she was not into the session at all.  I absolutely loved sucking her and would have seen her again if she cared a bit more about the session.
I had the opposite, practically jumped on me as I walked through the door with DFK and sat on my cock and rode me vigorously, wouldn't take her top off though and I didn't cum, Zara said to come back the next day for free but I said no. About 2 year ago si you know how it goes, attitude probably all changed

Offline NottsB

Well done for walking mate. There are too many alarm bells here

Offline Voyager

She is batshit crazy.

She has a nice figure and a nice ass.  The cock not long but thick and hard.  Facially rather ugly.  Covers the face with drastic make up and avoids too much eye contact and the room us fairly dark.

I made it clear before arriving that I want everything safe.  She ignored completely wanting everything BB to the point I had to raise my voice at her.  The session itself was erratic, do this, don't do that.  Come here, go there to the point I said fuck this and got dressed.  She started ranting and saying why so angry bla bla bla.  Well I was angry so told her to shut up and not to speak until I got dressed and left.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

She is batshit crazy.
The session itself was erratic, do this, don't do that.  Come here, go there to the point I said fuck this and got dressed.  She started ranting and saying why so angry bla bla bla.  Well I was angry so told her to shut up and not to speak until I got dressed and left.

Authentic GFE!