Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495984 times)

Offline bigb

Looking to make my first ever punting tour abroad.. never been to Kesh, but it looks great.

Anyone have any recommendations for areas to stay and if so any hotels/apartments that are wg friendly.

Offline Hansolo69

Marrakech will be a challenge if you are a newbie to punting abroad

Offline bigb

Actually i lie - have punted in Dubai but that is a walk in the park!

Offline Brumish

Probably an INWI thing as I had orange recently and it was perfectly accessible....saw the INWI advertise and promote heavily in Agadir...one lad even tried to give me a baseball cap...like I was going to walk around with that silly thing on my head  :D

Offline Hansolo69

Actually i lie - have punted in Dubai but that is a walk in the park!
Not if you get caught in Dubai  :scare:

Offline bigb

Not if you get caught in Dubai  :scare:

Well its so open out there im sure its difficult to even get caught..

Either way any hints or tips on accommodation would be appreciated

Offline Anarchytm

Got an apartment in marrakesh asked the airbnb if I could bring a Moroccan girlfriend he said yes, hopefully he knows what I mean

Offline bigb

im struggling to find any Airbnb that is allowing me to bring back guests - ive messages loads and some have been pretty offended.

Any tips or a pm with a quick tip will be appreciated.

Offline Brumish

im struggling to find any Airbnb that is allowing me to bring back guests - ive messages loads and some have been pretty offended.

Any tips or a pm with a quick tip will be appreciated.

It's a massive struggle in Agadir too. Well the value priced ones anyway. One even advertises to say, marriage certificates are required if the opposite sex. Another states 'local conquests' are not allowed  :D

Offline bigb

lol.. might just fly out and check the hammams out instead..

for a £200 flight it might be worth just doing a reconnaissance trip

Offline Brumish

Yep that's my plan on the next trip. Got a taste of it a couple of weeks ago.
I'm planning on a ham in the morning, lunch with a kip and then a ham in the evening for the duration of the stay. No other distractions.

Offline bigb

Seems like a good idea - any recommendations of areas to stay in..  first time venturing out there!

Offline Brumish

Seems like a good idea - any recommendations of areas to stay in..  first time venturing out there!

Ah sorry pal, I haven't been to Marrakesh yet so haven't sorted anything out.
I'm going to make enquiries more near the time but my plan b is Agadir if Kesh isn't suitable.
Saying that, I'd probably just get a b&b hotel and take it from there

Offline Brumish

If you go Agadir, I've done small write for my recent visit which might help. In the Agadir thread

Offline jeanphillipe

I just got back from Marrakech.
Not much to add. Other than. Spent 900 mad in a hammam for full service.
Theatro entry price is now 300mad
Had a girl back each night 2000 for the night each time.

Where did you pickup the girls and did you have to negotiate.

Did the girls try any stunts ? Like extra charging , try to cause a ruckus . From your post I assume you had no hiccups 

How were the girls looks wise.

Thanks for your post but some more details would be appreciated.

Offline kuck

The state of play in August. Terribly hot, and should have chosen a better month.
  • Radisson Lila Spa (Legit) - Proper Hammam and massage. 400
  • Luxery Spa - Massage + owo MEH. 400 + 400
  • Spa Aroma - Hammam + massage + owo OK. 400 + 400
  • Spa Argan - Nadya was excellent head, went on for ages on OWO. Barebacker, need to be careful that she doesn't try to slip it in. 300 + 800 + 400
  • Spa Argan - Shana - OW + sex carries condoms in her bag pulled out a butt plug. A bit too much of a pro, and tries to rush. 400 + 700
  • Titritte Spa (Legit probably) - massage only. 300
  • Spa Aroma - back for more of the amazing Nadya for massage and OWO. 400 + 700
  • L'Orienthaï (Legit) - Massage only - Spa. 450
  • Ramia Beauty (Legit) - Hammam + massage. Pretty good. 400 + 100
  • Thai London (Legit) - Massage only. Pretty good. 400
  • Marina Zin - Hasna, a pro that likes to keep haggle hard, with quite a good body. Pretty mediocre experience, but I was quite jaded at this point. OWO + HJ. 600 + 600

All prices in MAD, 1 GBP = 12 MAD.

I did pick up a girl (probably not a pro) at a bar, but trying to get her back into my hotel room wasn't easy. Front desk recommended booking a room for her, and it wasn't even at regular online rates. We took a taxi to her place instead. Probably not the brightest idea, in case our taxi got stopped on the way. I did anyway.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 12:32:28 am by kuck »

Offline bigb

Thats good intel there mate - many thanks.

Im still getting knock back after knock back on Airbnb to book an apartment which allows guest.. really not sure what im doing wrong...

Offline thetinman007

Thanks Kuck. Really useful info buddy

Offline jonny6612

The state of play in August. Terribly hot, and should have chosen a better month.
  • Spa Argan - Nadya was excellent head, went on for ages on OWO. Barebacker, need to be careful that she doesn't try to slip it in. 300 + 800 + 400
  • Spa Argan - Shana - OW + sex carries condoms in her bag pulled out a butt plug. A bit too much of a pro, and tries to rush. 400 + 700
  • Marina Zin - Hasna, a pro that likes to keep haggle hard, with quite a good body. Pretty mediocre experience, but I was quite jaded at this point. OWO + HJ. 600 + 600

I did pick up a girl (probably not a pro) at a bar, but trying to get her back into my hotel room wasn't easy. Front desk recommended booking a room for her, and it wasn't even at regular online rates. We took a taxi to her place instead. Probably not the brightest idea, in case our taxi got stopped on the way. I did anyway.

Thank you for the insight.

What I'd say is that there are few places that wont be open to extra's.  For example, you've said the Radisson Lila spa is legit; i received a blowjob there. Admittedly, she didn't offer it and the massage wasn't really sensual, but upon me asking she almost immediately agreed.  My visit was a while back (before Covid) but the point still stands. 

Offline jamesausten

Yes, August always very hot. Thanks for the info. May I ask, which bar did you pick up the non-pro girl, and did you pay her anything?

Offline kuck

Yes, August always very hot. Thanks for the info. May I ask, which bar did you pick up the non-pro girl, and did you pay her anything?

Chesterfield Pub in Hotel Nassim

Offline Brumish

Thats good intel there mate - many thanks.

Im still getting knock back after knock back on Airbnb to book an apartment which allows guest.. really not sure what im doing wrong...

Try including entire apartments in a booking.com search. A lot of people have asked in the 'ask a question' section of individual apartments about extra guests.

Offline Marmalade

ibet have you got all this info second or third hand? If you haven't already read up on Morocco on the ISG board.

I have to wonder who the fuck is DaveMugabe, a
‘Guest’ with zero form. Does he honestly think real punters don’t actually check such things? Or is he on sabbatical from Mumsnet? :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Looking to make my first ever punting tour abroad.. never been to Kesh, but it looks great.

Anyone have any recommendations for areas to stay and if so any hotels/apartments that are wg friendly.

For your first punt abroad, why not try somewhere a bit easier? Berlin, Greece, Bangkok or even Angeles City, depending on your budget. Get your punting travel legs before hitting a ‘hidden scene’ country, or you might end up just eating chick peas.

Offline bigb

Thansk for the feedback - first punting trip solely as in concentrated on my hobby.

I have worked abroad previously and done some punting in Europe and Middle East so comfortable with approaching people, hence why I fancy Marrkesh.  I used to see a lovely SP in Manchester who was Moroccan but she disappeared- need to get my fix! 😂 

Offline Marmalade

Thansk for the feedback - first punting trip solely as in concentrated on my hobby.

I have worked abroad previously and done some punting in Europe and Middle East so comfortable with approaching people, hence why I fancy Marrkesh.  I used to see a lovely SP in Manchester who was Moroccan but she disappeared- need to get my fix! 😂

Good luck then. I hope I didn’t sound patronising.
It’s a beautiful country. There’s people on here who visit far more than I do and can advise on the various threads.

Offline Papertrail2019

Just came back from Kech from a stag. Double/triple the price of Agadir. The woman are slightly better there however just a bigger selection. Didn't do any spas, only got girls from the club/bar.

Booked a villa, managed to get an agent via AirBnB. Was expensive but there was 6 of us, so worked out around £120 each per night. We also had a driver too, really recommend that. Again slightly more expensive but better than getting taxis and worked out around £30 per day each.

555 - Paid 5000 for a table. We haggled them giving a smaller bottle of grey goose vodka, mixers and red bulls. Extra for sheesha though. Great club, very good music and really nice selection of woman.

Montecristo - 5000 for a table there too in 1st floor. Same as 555 but we got 2 sheesha with it. Not a very big venue plus you have to pay even more to get to top floor as that is VIP only. Decent vibe but bouncers not as friendly. Do have a bar, restaurant and outside courtyard area for sheesha but again, not that big. More civvys/tourists in ground floor, working girls in 1st and 2nd floor but not that many there.

Both clubs the woman were quoting the same. Really good looking girls were starting around 4000, haggled them down to 3000. Average ones were starting at 3000 and we got them down to 2000. Have to tip the bouncer 200 if you leave with them, therefore suggest getting their number and WhatsApp calling or messaging after. However you usually need to pay 200 to 400 for their taxi depending how far you stay out.

However we got lucky as one of the woman who we got had her own car and drove to the villa. Just need to be careful as the kech girls are more business like, want to fuck once and make an excuse to leave. So make sure you agree time and how many times you can fuck.

Our final night, we got some numbers from woman the previous nights therefore got a group to come in the evening. We haggled them down to 2000 for the good looking ones and 1500 each for the less attractive ones.

Offline seeker

Thats a very very  expensive trip ....
So £120 each per night for villa ×6
£30 each per day for taxi ×6
PLUS Food,and club expenses and  Girls on top....
 :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 10:16:45 am by seeker »

Offline Marmalade

Yeah. But some don’t mind. Surely the best thing is to pick countries you really like or want to go to for their own sake and then just check that there’s reasonable p4p provisions, same as checking if there’s running water and an acceptable place to stay. If you’re just travelling to get laid at a higher price than at home it starts to be a bit weird!
  :D

Offline Brumish

Was gonna say but judging by all those zeros perhaps there's a typo somewhere. Hopefully somewhere  :lol:
Just the cost of one of those tables is a good budget for a 5 day stint in Agadir with a good few hours of Hams and Mass

Offline seeker

Yeah. But some don’t mind. Surely the best thing is to pick countries you really like or want to go to for their own sake and then just check that there’s reasonable p4p provisions, same as checking if there’s running water and an acceptable place to stay. If you’re just travelling to get laid at a higher price than at home it starts to be a bit weird!
  :D

What else is there to do in Morocco?  :D
Mongers go for the shagging, 
But these prices are crazy , weekend millionaire stuff .
Last visit, I had a 3 bed ,lovely apartment and paid £48,per night,
Haggled the owner down from £80 a night, this was in June and tangiers though.
Once and if tangiers gets to these crazy prices, I'll call it a day .

Offline Hansolo69

There is no way I'd pay those crazy prices to go to a pretentious club.
There are plenty of other bars and clubs to go to.

Offline Greenchilli

Just the cost of one of those tables is a good budget for a 5 day stint in Agadir with a good few hours of Hams and Mass

Yep but he went to nightclub and Hams and Mas are different story. Nightclubs in Agadir are not far off ie Naya et al.

Offline Brumish

Yep but he went to nightclub and Hams and Mas are different story. Nightclubs in Agadir are not far off ie Naya et al.

£500 for a table?  :D

Offline Marmalade

What else is there to do in Morocco?  :D
Mongers go for the shagging, 
Food, spices, desert treks, markets, staying in a riad, nice weather when it’s cold at home.
As I’ve said many times, no-one shags 24hrs, you need something to do inbetween. So I want countries that I like going to. If there’s lack of suitable p4p activities I mostly just cross them off the list.

Offline Papertrail2019

Yeah must admit, it was an expensive stag. We had been saving and most of the guys hadn't been on holiday for a few years due to the pandemic so we might as well have a bit of a luxurious time in Marrakech.

We didn't go there for the sole purpose of punting, we done a few excursions and activities but the punting was extra so thought I would share the punting experience and costs there.

Tables are expensive but bear mind some of these clubs charge nearly 400/500 as an entry fee with one free drink therefore getting a table is better, especially if you're in a larger group.

Still prefer Agadir, better value for money but Marrakech has a lot more woman to choose from.

Offline doughboy

Last time I went to Marra was about 4 years ago and even then the prices were getting out of control. The hot women starting at 5k and the not so hot women at 2.5k. All promising to stay the whole night but when you consider they can't/won't leave the club until after 3am and then want to leave you around 6am, it's a fucking expensive punt. We first started going about 14 years ago, back when it was actually fun and before the weekend millionaires started flocking there. I'm keen to do one more trip just for old times sake but places like Dubai are much better now.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Last time I went to Marra was about 4 years ago and even then the prices were getting out of control. The hot women starting at 5k and the not so hot women at 2.5k. All promising to stay the whole night but when you consider they can't/won't leave the club until after 3am and then want to leave you around 6am, it's a fucking expensive punt. We first started going about 14 years ago, back when it was actually fun and before the weekend millionaires started flocking there. I'm keen to do one more trip just for old times sake but places like Dubai are much better now.

Dubai better then kech?  Wow thought there would be more millionaires there.

Offline Mr Sinister

True last time I went before COVID kicked in just stuck to hammams, found a couple of gems so just punted with them. Club and bars I did not find the quality that I was looking for but found girls asking for silly prices. As you mentioned 10 years Marra was very much VFM, you would get so much when exchanging the pound for Dirham.

I'll go back again more of a true traveller this time around, it's become a popular place for Western women to go in groups and party I wouldn't mind getting some of that action.

Offline thetinman007

So the numbers for Oct holiday have been whittled down to 3. Mr A has a 3 bed apartment in Gueliz near Mcdonalds. Has anyone stayed there ?  Mr A says it will be easy to have company over...no qs asked. Is this the case ?   The apartment does look quite nice in the pics but any user experience will be welcome.

Offline bigb

Offline Marvelous

So the numbers for Oct holiday have been whittled down to 3. Mr A has a 3 bed apartment in Gueliz near Mcdonalds. Has anyone stayed there ?  Mr A says it will be easy to have company over...no qs asked. Is this the case ?   The apartment does look quite nice in the pics but any user experience will be welcome.

I haven't been since 2019 but the majority off them apartments near macdonalds that Mr A and my contact before him gave us weren't all that.  But you get what you pay for i think we were paying 800 dhiram per night for 2 bedroom apartments.

As for the company if they say its ok then shouldn't be a problem but expect to bribe the door man he will more then likely make himself known to you straight away sniffing dhiram. Some are greedier craftier basterds then others, Again it was 100 dhiram per night but some basterds wanted 100 per girl!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:43:37 am by Marvelous »

Offline thetinman007

Ive been quoted 1500 dhm per night which is pretty good. The rooms look well furnished. Am I allowed to post pics here ?

Offline Mikey123

Just a word of warning, be careful of this Mr A. He’ll rip you off and the apartments he supplies will be crap. Usually the apartment will cost about 7-800 dhirams, rest he will charge you on top and pocket the money and also take a commission on top.
Do not trust the guy.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks for the tip Mikey. Have you had personal dealings with Mr A ? I fully expect the price to be hiked up as it will include his cut. But even with his commission, the price isn't too bad. These are pics Mr A sent me a few days ago - 1500dhm per night

Offline nike

Just a word of warning, be careful of this Mr A. He’ll rip you off and the apartments he supplies will be crap. Usually the apartment will cost about 7-800 dhirams, rest he will charge you on top and pocket the money and also take a commission on top.
Do not trust the guy.
I have to disagree, a rip off would be, if he tells you one price and then tries to charge you a higher price.
I have used Mr A. for over 10 years, as long as you make it clear what you want, he has always delivered. As has been said, you get what you pay for. Of course he is making money of off this, that's called business.
I know some guys, who will pay 3000 dirhams to a girl but will not pay for a decent place and opt tostay in a shithole.

I have had experience of girls reluctant to leave and even opting to reduce their fee, staying all day, just so they could use the pool and facilities.

I will say that make sure you are very clear in what you want, from Mr. A. , as always, agree with him services and prices.
He has acted as a guide , interpretor and driver, for me, in the past.

Offline Mikey123

I have to disagree, a rip off would be, if he tells you one price and then tries to charge you a higher price.
I have used Mr A. for over 10 years, as long as you make it clear what you want, he has always delivered. As has been said, you get what you pay for. Of course he is making money of off this, that's called business.
I know some guys, who will pay 3000 dirhams to a girl but will not pay for a decent place and opt tostay in a shithole.

I have had experience of girls reluctant to leave and even opting to reduce their fee, staying all day, just so they could use the pool and facilities.

I will say that make sure you are very clear in what you want, from Mr. A. , as always, agree with him services and prices.
He has acted as a guide , interpretor and driver, for me, in the past.

Hi Nike. Respectfully, I have to disagree. I have dealt with this person and what was agreed was not honoured. Luckily I had a backup plan. From my personal dealings with him, I would not trust or use him again and I never did after the incident, but he may have provided better services for you and others. I can just go off by my personal experience.

Offline Marvelous

Thanks for the tip Mikey. Have you had personal dealings with Mr A ? I fully expect the price to be hiked up as it will include his cut. But even with his commission, the price isn't too bad. These are pics Mr A sent me a few days ago - 1500dhm per night

This actually looks quite nice compared to some off the shit holes i got for 800 dhiram.  Having said that we used to always book a hotel aswell none off us were the type to keep girls all night, so kick them out in the early hours and back to the hotel.

Re Mr A he was no worse then the other contacts i had, was a pain to haggle with but was always there when you needed him.  We got stuck in a lift with a ho once and had to call him out to our rescue as all our cries for help went unnoticed to his credit he came quick and got us out. :thumbsup:   

Offline nike

Hi Nike. Respectfully, I have to disagree. I have dealt with this person and what was agreed was not honoured. Luckily I had a backup plan. From my personal dealings with him, I would not trust or use him again and I never did after the incident, but he may have provided better services for you and others. I can just go off by my personal experience.
Fair enough, we can only go by our experiences.
You have given a viewpoint of your and I have given mine.