Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elys@ Waltham Forest  (Read 1048 times)

Stalion

elys@ Waltham Forest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my negative reviews with two of the other girls in this house I was only going for a pump & dump with a fit 20+ tart

Communications made by phone calls, agreed time of session.

Location-Walthamstow. Parking very difficult, so parked in the shopping centre car park.

Elys, Photos do not do her justice, she is much fitter and sexier in person

Service, OW, Sex,  Anal £60 + £30 for anal (she returned the £30) see below.

I saw Elys just before she went back home last month, & I’m now waiting for a return session with great anticipation.

When Elys opened the door she had a big smile on her face and a sexy short top and a black G-string only. I was led into her bedroom and sorted out the paperwork, she looked so fit i changed my mind and wanted the half hour with anal. Elys agreed to anal so paid her.

Service started with her on the bed squatting with her legs crossed and me standing receiving a covered blowjob, deep and sensual, her skills are very good for a 21 year old. Once she got me fully erect she came out with a comment “you are too big for me, no anal please” Now that would normally piss me off but I was enjoying her blowjob so I said maybe just try and she carried on. There was something in the way she said it that was so cute and polite that I simply couldn’t get pissed off with her

We moved onto me sitting on the bed and her riding me as I was playing with her arse, then gently taking some lube onto my fingers and then working them into her crack.

We then moved onto doggy and she is fantastic at this, I then asked her if we can try anal and she says no but my cock is at her entrance. I could easily have just penetrated her but waited for her to move away or push onto my cock to penetrate her arse. She stays in that position and says fingers only.

Changed into cowgirl with my cock in her pussy and my fingers in her arse and she is loving it, this is my favourite position. She grinds like a 40 year old whore with a teen pussy. I shot the load in this position.

She cleaned me up, and lit up a smoke with me, had a bit of a chat regarding No Anal service provided and she leaves the room and returns with the £30. That knocked me out as I sure as fuck was not expecting it as I had my fingers up her as anal play and she let me take a photo of her pussy with my cock inside it.

She said that she was going to be away for 3 weeks, but that was more than a month ago....also agreed to maybe try anal next time, I am now waiting like a sick pup that want his fuck.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

No Fremch kissing on the profile, was it off the menu entirely? Any hint of a cum policy?

Great review by the way.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:46:40 pm by Nagilum »

Stalion

No Fremch kissing on the profile, was it off the menu entirely? Any hint of a cum policy?

Nagilam
We are taking  about a Romanian  21 year WG.
I didn't  ask for it as the whole  experience was much better than  I expected.
If or when  she returns  just call and ask. I got the impression that  she is willing to  please, but it's  always a  punt

Great review by the way.