Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan - Petite 22yo Polish Blonde Girl - Sexy As Fuck + TOFTT  (Read 16868 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £110 / hour

I was very much in the mood for a petite european blonde - surprisingly I found AW options quite limited for a Size 6 Blonde, so it was either Kama/Martha or Megan.  I was not convinced by Kama's recent UKP positive, against a backdrop of 4 prior negs so I decided TOFTT and went with Sexy Megan - who hasn't been reviewed on UKP.  What an absolute fucking gem she turned out to be!

Comms were handled promptly by text and phone, and I was able to organise a one hour booking at relatively short notice.  Megan handles the comms herself and is 100% independant.

Her AW description is totally accurate, Size 6, 5ft 3" with a slim, tanned, smooth and toned body, lovely natural boobs, long blonde hair and offers a passionate GFE.  Pics are a 100% accurate representation of Megan.

Based in a flat in Zone 1, less than 5 minutes walk from Great Portland Street / Regents Park - not the best surroundings but safe, discreet and perfectly functional for a punt.

Megan opened the door wearing a sexy black dress and a smile and was absolutely gorgeous.  Freshly showered too which she says she does before every booking.  Paperwork out of the way, we had a brief chat before slipping into the GFE, starting with FK/DFK, moving to RO, OWO and Protected Sex.  The OWO was fantastic and her riding me in Cowgirl to a finish in the mac was awesome.  In between, lots of kissing and she tasted amazing during RO and was very responsive.  Before I knew it, an hour had gone by and I was floating down the street with a spring in my step. 

Overall a top notch punt and great value at £110 for the hour.  Her profile says she offers CIM with the price for those interested.  Very friendly and ambitious girl with her head screwed on, perfect english and a good laugh too.

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the toftt floatability, good to hear it went well.

In one of her pics she appears to have a puffy pussy or large lips, could you possibly comment?

Expl1cit

Thanks for the toftt floatability, good to hear it went well.

In one of her pics she appears to have a puffy pussy or large lips, could you possibly comment?

Dr. Floaty with the assistance of google images would conclude she has a perfectly normal pussy with a slightly large labia minora but the labia majora did not look large or puffy to me  :unknown:

In non-technical terms, it tasted great, wrapped itself around my cock just fine and didn't seem different or worth comment on.

Offline Ozy84

Dr. Floaty with the assistance of google images would conclude she has a perfectly normal pussy with a slightly large labia minora but the labia majora did not look large or puffy to me  :unknown:

In non-technical terms, it tasted great, wrapped itself around my cock just fine and didn't seem different or worth comment on.

Thank you

HankF

Thanks for theverything review, looks like a good find! May I ask how pretty you would say she is facially? Thanks

Offline Essex3

Is she hotter than Michelle independent (or same level) and what colour eyes has she got?

Thanks

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review float, another great find  :thumbsup:

I see you say she is independent, but is she by any chance in a council block where other Polish girls work (e.g. Emily)

Offline Dreyfus

cute face?  Attractive?
thanks

Expl1cit

May I ask how pretty you would say she is facially? Thanks

I described her as Gorgeous and gave her a positive which says enough but to further emphasise - facially she is a 9/10

Is she hotter than Michelle independent (or same level) and what colour eyes has she got?

I've seen MI, although it was well over a year ago, and she is hot, but I wouldn't describe her as stunning in my opinion.  I don't personally compare WG's in terms of one feature but as a package, I would definetely re-visit Megan, than Michelle.  Megan has brown eyes.

cute face?  Attractive?

See above comments - but very cute face and attractiveness is 9/10.

Offline Billy no mates

theGOAT

She looks very nice.  Added to HL in the hope she tours my way some day.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline yuiop300

Great find, thanks for the review.

brolin_76

Thanks for the review float, another great find  :thumbsup:

I see you say she is independent, but is she by any chance in a council block where other Polish girls work (e.g. Emily)

definitely she works in same flat.  :cool:

Offline xxxlondon

Looks great, but unfortunately not been able get through last 2 days
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by:

Expl1cit

Looks great, but unfortunately not been able get through last 2 days

I would guess she doesn't work every day! When she is working, the 'Available Today' is shown on AW. From experience, most Polish girls are Mon-Fri and have the weekend off  :unknown:

Expl1cit

FYI - Megan is working today for those interested.  Had a few days off but AW green light shows she is available  :yahoo:

Online bediscrete

Any idea on distance to her address from Warren St tube rather than Gt Portland St?

Expl1cit

Any idea on distance to her address from Warren St tube rather than Gt Portland St?

Thats a funny question - like you need to cross the sand dunes of the Sahara desert if you opt for the wrong station.  To get from Warren St to Great Portland St is less than 5 mins walk, but more accurately;

- Distance from Gt Portland St to Megan is 0.17 miles or 4/5 mins walk.
- Distance from Warren St to Megan is 0.43 miles or 8/9 mins walk.

Personally I would suggest punters get off at Baker Street, and have a leisurely 15 minute stroll through Regents Park, you can even pass London Zoo and see some of the animals from the outside on the way.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:53:07 pm by Expl1cit »

Online bediscrete

Thanks for the info.
It wasn't meant to be a funny question- just in terms of convenience Warren St is better (for me at least) and is also what is noted as her location on her AW profile.
Am planning a visit- emphasis on 'planning'.

charlesco

I saw her today after reading your review and created an account just to post this reply.

I don't know how you could rate her facially a 9/10! but i guess everyone has their own taste, for me she was a 5/10 facially.
I was intending to see her for an hour but once i saw her i quickly said i was in a rush and changed it to 15mins, if it didn't take me time to go there i would of walked but she had a good attitude so i stayed. I will post my first review shortly.

slow and low

Saw today, review to follow.

Offline Mark1

Saw today, review to follow.

I look forward to your review.

She sounds very interesting. I am thinking about visiting her. I just wanted to ask can either of you or anybody else that has seen her, if they tell me if she has natural breasts and what size?

Thanks.

Expl1cit

She sounds very interesting. I am thinking about visiting her. I just wanted to ask can either of you or anybody else that has seen her, if they tell me if she has natural breasts and what size?

100% Natural Breasts, 32B if my memory is correct, so small but proportionate to her body.

Expl1cit

Thanks for the info.
It wasn't meant to be a funny question- just in terms of convenience Warren St is better (for me at least) and is also what is noted as her location on her AW profile.
Am planning a visit- emphasis on 'planning'.

Haha I love the emphasis on planning!  All questions are good, perhaps its because I both live and work in Zone 1, I can pretty much walk anywhere.  If coming from outside, you might not realise the distances between stations is so close in many cases.

Offline Dicky

Stalion

I'm  seeing  Megan  over the weekend,  I had the appointment booked  before the neutral  reviews  came out.

I was in two  minds to cancel the reservation,  but once I phoned  Megan  she sounded very  friendly  and  up for a good time.

This is  typed  on my mobile  so sorry for  lack of  grammar

Will post reviews  after the  punt

Thanks Float

Expl1cit

I'm  seeing  Megan  over the weekend,  I had the appointment booked  before the neutral  reviews  came out.

I was in two  minds to cancel the reservation,  but once I phoned  Megan  she sounded very  friendly  and  up for a good time.

This is  typed  on my mobile  so sorry for  lack of  grammar

Will post reviews  after the  punt

Thanks Float

No worries mate, look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

I didn't think she was working at the weekends, profile seems to indicate she is available next week Mon-Fri, possibly to cope with all the demand and the 8000+ views this thread has generated, depsite the attempts of a few jealous old pensioners  :lol:

Stalion

Hi Float

She had a lot of demand after your review so she was meeting demands, then after the two neutral a lot of punters cancelled on her.

I've cancelled this week-end too,but  I've rescheduled it for next week.

I've spoken to her over the phone on several occasions and she sounds a lot of fun as well as understanding the principles of  punting, She being the service provider and us being the customer. But that was never the question.

I cant wait to see her pussy lips around my cock.

Slow and Low booked a 30 minute slot but wanted 45 minutes once he saw her "dressed as requested with stockings and heels." , "so she must be Hot" but Megan only had a 30 min slot allowed in her calendar. So the next punter would have given her a negative if she agreed with S&L

Charlesco made a fatal mistake, if you don't fancy a girl do you chat her up? as he said "Megan opened the door and i was very disappointed" why the fuck proceed? there are lots of girls in that area so choose another why waste your money. His review is disregarded by me

I don't normally write reviews after my punts, but I will do this time.
Please Float don't take this wrong, but It would be great if Jason or Punther were to do one as they are far more experience than me.

punter6969

Haha I love the emphasis on planning!  All questions are good, perhaps its because I both live and work in Zone 1, I can pretty much walk anywhere.  If coming from outside, you might not realise the distances between stations is so close in many cases.

Does she really offer OWO and CIM as stated on profile?

mrhappypants

I have just seen that OP has been banned.  I take this as an object lesson of when it is REALLY important to look at a punters back catalogue  in order to understand the context of a review.  The profile is right up my street but I think anyone whose negative reviews run at less than 10% is either a complete bullshitter or punts on a different planet.

Thanks Admin :hi:

Dave

Offline smiths

I have just seen that OP has been banned.  I take this as an object lesson of when it is REALLY important to look at a punters back catalogue  in order to understand the context of a review.  The profile is right up my street but I think anyone whose negative reviews run at less than 10% is either a complete bullshitter or punts on a different planet.

Thanks Admin :hi:

Dave

The OP of this thread was a troll who couldn't hold it back anymore and so got too cocky and banned. I don't believe any of their reviews are genuine. :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

I don't believe any of their reviews are genuine. :thumbsdown:

Smiths, can you say what you mean by this please?

Dave

Offline smiths

Smiths, can you say what you mean by this please?

Dave

That the OP is a lying prick if a man, or a lying bitch if a woman who made their reviews up to troll UKP in an attempt to gain credibility, which worked for a while but then couldn't resist their trolling, and especially when they targeted SamLP who is a genuine credible punter and reviewer as I well know.

FlyingBreadMan

So I ended up seeing her...as I suspected she used to work in kingsx with SweetNadia. I forget her name.

She is cute faced, with a serious gym fit body. Would not have seen her if I knew it was her. SweetCandy I think...

Offline OnTheSly

I saw her too and instantly remembered I've seen her before, but couldn't remember her name.  Looking back over past meets when I got home, I saw it was Amanda (External Link/Members Only).

Had I realised it was her, I wouldn't have visited, luckily I only booked 30 minutes and couldn't resist the body (service didn't improve since last visit)...

Offline G.Raff

If this is indeed Amanda, then I can't understand the glowing review, her service is average at best.

Having said that, the reviewer is notorious for giving superlatives in his reviews, I'm not surprised he's been banned - again!  :dash: