Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B Massage (plus extras)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Alpunt79

I'm thinking of going for a massage this week. Got my eye on these two if anyone has sampled already?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Other suggestions welcomed!

A
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Online webpunter

Have both stored on my B2B "HL"
Yet to visit - more through lack of opportunity.  And Abbie only used to work on certain days last year.  Now seems to be everyday
Might have to make extra effort if good FB on here !

Offline Alpunt79

Have both stored on my B2B "HL"
Yet to visit - more through lack of opportunity.  And Abbie only used to work on certain days last year.  Now seems to be everyday
Might have to make extra effort if good FB on here !

I'll certainly feed back if I try either.

Any other ones you'd recommend WP?

Online webpunter

I'll certainly feed back if I try either.
Any other ones you'd recommend WP?
In central london its been oriental massage stuff - including a basic £40 for half-hour near to Clapham Junctionb.  Ego Massage in MK is good - although the house rules are HJs only.  Great B2B.  Soft Touch in Northampton is worth a visit [all the extras avail] & not too far from the train station if you are London based

mrhappypants

Read my review of Sensual Brigit alongside the others on her for a balanced perspective and see if that fits the bill.

Dave

Offline Alpunt79

With regards Abbie, apparently it's an agency not an Indie - according to the good folks over at fsbm. Not clear whether the girl in the photos is one of the agency girls though

Offline The_Don

Sensual Brigit > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3598

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was going to call her this afternoon but some thing came up

For some reason my review doesn't link with the rest >www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41169
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:30:04 pm by The_Don »