Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susan was in Henley-in-Arden  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Midlandsman

Hi, Does anybody know if Susan who did massage in Henley-in-Arden is still working ?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Hi, Does anybody know if Susan who did massage in Henley-in-Arden is still working ?
Now in Cubbington and reported as legit

Offline mr.bluesky

Her advert as Sue appears on gumtree - Warwickshire region. I have never seen her but if she is now legit not likely to.  :unknown:

Offline petethompson

She is working a couple of days a week in Leamington Spa

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only

Full body 075-381-60-119 relaxing Swedish Thai warm Oil massage Professional services near you
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Sue
Posting for 3+ years
Posted
11 days ago
Tranquil Massage Therapy
Call Sue for more details:
free parking available.
Open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Time: 10am till 7pm
I offer a range of quality massage therapies that are incredibly soothing:
*Swedish Relaxing massage
*Tequila Rose scrub massage.
*Relaxing Thai warm oil Massage
*Facial Massage Dermalogica treatment.
*Aromatherapy Massage
*Hot Stone Massage
*Herbal Steam Massage
*Hot Candle Massage
*Foot and Head Massage
Facial treatment available for both ladies & Gentlemen:
Treat yourself with the world most powerful facial deep pore cleansing. The beauty of this natural calcium clay helps removes impurities and improve blood flow. Leaving you with positive appearance of the skin.
Traditional Thai massage Enjoy the tranquillity of deep tissue Thai massage. This wonderful technique helps the body to release powerful healing or in others to ease pain such as: neck pain, stress, depression, high-blood pressure and lower-back pain. Incredibly beneficial for the body to correct postural alignment. Your health matters.
Swedish Massage We offer classic Swedish massage to help reduce muscle strain and improve your overall feeling of comfort and wellbeing. We will professionally adapt treatment to suit your needs leaving you feeling calm, relaxed and feeling better.
Tequila Rose Scrub Massage
Gives you that special calming effect. Reducing pain or discomfort. Revealing that ultra – soft skin tone.
This treatment offers a gentle whole - body approach to relax the entire body including the nerve system which helps the immune system.
Hot Stone Massage Experience this ultimate relaxation with cleansing, re -mineralising and revitalizing massage treatment. This special skill is offered by using a unique blend of warm volcanic basalt stones. This therapy can be beneficial for the human body. Possibly the best natural remedy in reducing pain and providing daily stretches that the body needs.
Refreshing Steam Herbal Massage This style of massage is also available to help your body to enjoy it. This splendid method will leave you feeling great satisfaction and serenity of the body and mind. Massage is for health, indulgence, mood treatment and much more.
Indian Head Massage This very special Head Massage is performed with techniques which focus specifically on the upper back area. Varieties of massage movements are performed, depending on individual condition. Clients could also benefit from anxiety, stress, shoulder stiffness and tension.
You are worth a special treat.
Please note: Call from hell number will be ignored.
This is a legitimate service only. (strictly nonsexual).
Thank you for your time.
Hope to see you soon.

Offline Midlandsman

Any update on whether Susan is still working as the link to Tranquil Massage doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Any update on whether Susan is still working as the link to Tranquil Massage doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Pretty sure she's retired or moved

Offline goodolnick

I think she became seriously ill..... fortunarely is recovering now but it is some time since I heard from her

Offline mr.bluesky

I think she became seriously ill..... fortunarely is recovering now but it is some time since I heard from her

That's unfortunate,  I hope she is fully recovered now. I saw her a long time ago in her Leamington Spa shop ( reviewed) . Have to say after reading a lot of good reviews about I was disappointed in her service. The massage itself was OK but the happy ending was poor. If she started up again I doubt whether I would see her .

Offline shed

I visited her a couple of times in Henley in Arden some time ago. She was booted out of that property because of complaints by the neighbours she told me. Then moved to Leamington. Didn't see her again. Bit too mechanical service for me.

Offline Hoping

I visited her in her shop in Spencer St Leamington many months ago.  The massage was good and so was the HE.  Can't remember what I paid but felt it was too much so didn't return.  Have checked the premises on Google Earth and it's not a massage shop now.

Offline Midlandsman

Thanks for the info guys.
Looks like she's retired at the moment.