Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Mia James - Jersey Tour  (Read 1491 times)

19 review(s) for British Mia James  (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Wiggy

Link: External Link/Members Only
Date: April 2023
Type: Incall (Hotel)
Comms: Arranged through Whatsapp, responsive
Price: £300 for 60 minutes (tour rates) - looks to be £200 usually
Services: Kissing (lips), OWO, RO, Sex (Protected), COB

SP
  • Looks to be around 35
  • Face: A bit of work done, botox/lip filler I believe
  • Tits: Nice pair of natural tits
  • Ass: Bouncy ass, looked great in doggy
  • Body: More loose than pictures suggests but decent nontheless, leggy blonde type
  • Relatively passive but takes directions well
  • Dressed in nice lingerie, suspenders and matching heels

The Meet
Mia provided me with the room number over Whatsapp when I arrived, usual behind the door routine. I didn't quite get the GFE/pounce on me type of vibe so went to quickly shower after I handed the cash over. When I came out, we started light kissing - not sure if DFK/FK was on the table but wasn't my type lip wise so I didn't pursue it. She dropped to her knees and started delivering some decent OWO, not too deep but sloppy and spitting on my cock (nice gesture/turn on for me) for about 5-10 minutes with a bit of light dirty talk. We moved onto RO for another 5-10 mins, slightly wet and seemed like she wanted to cum but I wasn't in a kind/giving mood, no over the top moans and I slipped a one in for light fingering :cool:. I asked for the dom, no lube used (if I remember correctly) and we went through several standard positions - doggy, missionary and cowgirl for about 15 mins until I felt close. I asked her to get on her knees and give me head to finish, after about 5 mins of receiving a nice and wet OWO bj/handjob, I came on her lovely tits and we cleaned off with a few wipes.

Had a quick chat for a few minutes then I popped into the bathroom for a quick shower, got dressed and talked for a bit longer and I left by about the 50 minute mark.

Quick sum-up
Friendly women with a sexy Scouse accent, decent body for her age but slightly older than profile suggests (I think likely mid 30s). Vanilla services but takes instructions well and seems to enjoy what she does, if you like women with big lips, glammed up and a decent milf-type body then you won't be disappointed - she is quite tall.

Positives
  • Light dirty talk
  • Good OWO/spits on
  • Puts effort into her looks
  • Nice body, great tits, ass and legs
  • Friendly, chatty and enjoys what she does

Neutral
  • Fake lips/botox - not my type
  • Limited kissing

Negatives
  • Pricey on tour, a little vanilla for the price bracket

Enjoy, Wiggy.

Offline bristolnick

Is this the right area for the post!

Offline Wiggy

Is this the right area for the post!

Closest locale to the meet but admin can move to NW if better suited, think that's her base of op, cheers.

Offline bristolnick

Closest locale to the meet but admin can move to NW if better suited, think that's her base of op, cheers.

I always thought it was closer to the South East in my head for some reason. I'll Google it next time!