Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Woman  (Read 1031 times)

nickkk

Hi all. I'm not a new member but didnt post much, this is my second post i think, but started to read this forum very often and found all the information very helpful, so have decided to give something in return.

External Link/Members Only

Location: hotel Park Inn near Heathrow airport, very easy to get in, when i was on front of the hotel i phoned her and she told me the room number and which entrance and what lift to use

Meeting: she opened the door with smiley face, and i was a bit shocked because by that time (about 3 weeks ago) she didnt had her 3rd picture on her profile so i was waiting to see something similar with 1st or 2nd pictures. But now looks totally different on my opinion, more like 3rd photo. Very cute, very nice body size 8-10 ( I'm not good at English sizes, so I might be wrong:)), i was invited for a shower which i had because i was coming from work. After shower i was invited to bed where she started with DFK (not a lot of tongue action) and then she was kissing all my body before she started OWO, then 69, then OWO again and finished with CIM.
Had a break, a very nice chat, she' speaking very good english (better than mine i think), she was always smiling, and then after 10 min she started to kiss my body again, then OWO, RO, very clean and good tasting pussy, me Rimming on her, very very nice ass, then we had sex on missionary and doggy, with condom of course. I decided to see Sexy Woman because I'm a very big fan of anal, but didnt tried anal because she made me feel so good so i was filling  no need of anal. Next time definitely i will fuck her ass and for £100 all inclusive i think is a very VFM.