Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about Suffolk Cum Lover?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Larry

looking to try another milf, found this profile:

External Link/Members Only

its been up for ages, but has no feedback here or on AW, yet she's last logged in today? main reason I'm following up is she claims to do all the things I like, and is the only one in the area to do so...

sent email, she replied but was fairly cagey, cant talk as kids are at home. fair enough, claims she does indeed do everything on her list which is a plus. no guidance on price etc.

just an older bird whos clueless about the internet or just a waste of time?

also slightly worried that I was able to find her main civvie FB profile in under 30 seconds, including face pics and family photos using just the info and pictures on her AW account, which suggests a lack of discretion....  :scare:

anyone able to advise? prior experience? review will be up next day if I TOFT unless warned off.

thanks  :lol:

Online Foxtail17

Her photos are very familiar, but can’t recall if she has had a previous profile. The pic of her with Busty Kim would suggest she has been around before.

Offline Mamtor

she is om fabswingers as well, had an email chat with her a few weeks back

Offline pkay99

I think but could be wrong she is Bareback greedy girl on fab swingers.

Offline 20jay

She has bareback on her list, no idea whether she really practices it or is just too lazy to fill out her profile correctly.

At least one should be careful :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

She has bareback on her list, no idea whether she really practices it or is just too lazy to fill out her profile correctly.

At least one should be careful :unknown:

As you should be with the ebony you started a thread about  :hi:

Offline 20jay

As you should be with the ebony you started a thread about  :hi:

That's why I said you don't know, laziness or in fact, so we've to be careful .. :hi:

Offline KerachiDope

I was in contact with Dawn several months ago. She quoted me £90/30 minutes for GFE but she only worked on weekends.

Offline Larry

I was in contact with Dawn several months ago. She quoted me £90/30 minutes for GFE but she only worked on weekends.

thank you, gives me an idea of her prices. ill probably steer clear as that's multiple references to Bareback including her FabSwingers user name, and quite pricey for 30 mins, especially once you factor in OWO and Anal as well.