Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Samantha - Luton  (Read 2335 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

I'm in Luton next week and that girl caught my attention, has anyone seen her before?

Thanks in advance for replies :thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

I'm in Luton next week and that girl caught my attention, has anyone seen her before?

Thanks in advance for replies :thumbsup:

Was a bber in Thurrock so probably is in Luton :unknown:

Offline dynatron

i can see why she caught your attention

Offline 20jay

Was a bber in Thurrock so probably is in Luton :unknown:

Yeah bro she is in Luton at the moment and yes she has bareback in her profile, but I think, since she has not ruled out anything, that she is just too lazy to complete her profile properly.

I have already visited some girls who had bareback on their profile but immediately vigorously refused when asked.

Online Atrueyorkie

Yeah bro she is in Luton at the moment and yes she has bareback in her profile, but I think, since she has not ruled out anything, that she is just too lazy to complete her profile properly.

I have already visited some girls who had bareback on their profile but immediately vigorously refused when asked.

If you know about the site that you’re not supposed to talk about she’s definitely listed there. For a fact. So if you value you’re health I’d avoid.

Offline 20jay

If you know about the site that you’re not supposed to talk about she’s definitely listed there. For a fact. So if you value you’re health I’d avoid.

Therefore I asked here. If it is certain that she really offer and practice it, I will stay away, no question.  :thumbsdown:

Online Atrueyorkie

Therefore I asked here. If it is certain that she really offer and practice it, I will stay away, no question.  :thumbsdown:

It’s certain.

Offline 20jay

Time comes closer

Since my plan to visit that girl here becomes impossible I need a plan B or C, apart from that, only these scribbled girls seem to advertise. So the usual roms in their war paint, names of their pimps and pious sayings on their skin ...and of course the shitty service to be expected, so there are recommendations ..?

...replies appreciated :hi:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 11:50:18 am by 20jay »

Online Atrueyorkie

Time comes closer

Since my plan to visit that girl here becomes impossible I need a plan B or C, apart from that, only these scribbled girls seem to advertise. So the usual roms in their war paint, names of their pimps and pious sayings on their skin ...and of course the shitty service to be expected, so there are recommendations ..?

...replies appreciated :hi:

Need a bit more info, what’s your budget? What’s your preference in girls? Ebony, Latina etc

Offline Maak

I recommend this young lady, everything is covered though, no OWO