Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHL tests  (Read 1091 times)

Offline RMwonderer

External Link/Members Only

I dont know if punters know about this website but I use it regularly. It's free so thought I would share with you all. Very discreet

Offline sparkus

The walk in/post off service is a life saver (and only discovered via here, thanks lads).

Offline RMwonderer

The walk in/post off service is a life saver (and only discovered via here, thanks lads).

Same for me too!

If you have any others it would be great to share some links here

Online PLeisure

Thanks, RMw - a good resource  :thumbsup:

Offline massagepuntingfan

Yes its great - I've found it extremely useful during the pandemic.

Offline gray99999

External Link/Members Only

I dont know if punters know about this website but I use it regularly. It's free so thought I would share with you all. Very discreet

Hi OP, for SHL.UK, the site says 'The kits are small and discreet - the box is sent in a white plastic bag with no identifying markings or logos!'

So I understand the bag it's sent in is unmarked. Is there anything on the box itself (containing the test kit) or any mention of STI/STD testing on any of the paperwork included?

Offline bigden40

Can you do this one with a false name/address?

Offline sparkus

If you collect from Dean Street clinic you just piss in a tube then send it off, results get texted or emailed to you not long after.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Hi OP, for SHL.UK, the site says 'The kits are small and discreet - the box is sent in a white plastic bag with no identifying markings or logos!'

So I understand the bag it's sent in is unmarked. Is there anything on the box itself (containing the test kit) or any mention of STI/STD testing on any of the paperwork included?

It arrives in a box which is wrapped by a discreet plastic bag which has your address on. Inside there is a urine tube and a blood tube with a number of finger lancets(prick skin). The whole process of asking for the kit to be sent to receiving results takes 7-10 days. Usually they test for Chlamydia, Syphillis, Ghonorrea and HIV. On my last test they did Hep B and C too.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 08:16:37 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline RMwonderer

Yes the package is great and similar to amazon. It's just greyed out. I sign up with a fake name usually and have once got it delivered to my office

I have attached a photo of what you get inside the kit

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RMwonderer

No its completely hidden what's inside. Or you'll get is grey bag with your name and address. You can use fake name or get it delivered to a different address aswell.

In the box you will get two tubes. One tube for peeing. The other is for blood. A couple of pricks to draw blood. Some kits have swabs for rectum and throat I believe

Offline Tomcat

Been using it for over a year now, for those who are embarrassed to pay a vist to your clinc just log on create an account package sent to you with two day do the test at home send off results with a few days.

Be safe.

Offline Tomcat

No its completely hidden what's inside. Or you'll get is grey bag with your name and address. You can use fake name or get it delivered to a different address aswell.

In the box you will get two tubes. One tube for peeing. The other is for blood. A couple of pricks to draw blood. Some kits have swabs for rectum and throat I believe

Exactly.

Offline wdnah

It goes without saying that always ask for the woman's SHL digital results if you are engaging in bareback with a civvy. be mindful that when they ask on the form what your risky exposures have been - they ask women if they have ever engaged in sex work or other high risk sexual activity and offer the full spectrum test including all the hepatituses. If the girl you start dating conventionally shares her results with you and she has those diseases tested for, she has most likely sold herself for sex or partaken in unprotected sex parties - so assuming you don't know this about her, you could be in for some fun. A little insight there for you.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 07:12:50 pm by wdnah »

Offline sparkus

It goes without saying that always ask for the woman's SHL digital results if you are engaging in bareback with a civvy. be mindful that when they ask on the form what your risky exposures have been - they ask women if they have ever engaged in sex work or other high risk sexual activity and offer the full spectrum test including all the hepatituses. If the girl you start dating conventionally shares her results with you and she has those diseases tested for, she has most likely sold herself for sex or partaken in unprotected sex parties - so assuming you don't know this about her, you could be in for some fun. A little insight there for you.

A few of the civvies I've barebacked with hadn't had sex with anyone for years (which is why the sexual opportunity arose for me and I believed them), if I came out with any of this shit I doubt I'd have got their knickers off.  I'd also not divulge any of that info about me to anyone who asked, largely as I'd think that any such disclosure on my part ('Yeah, I've needed regular screening') would lead to their legs remaining firmly shut.

Offline gray99999

Yes the package is great and similar to Axxxxxx. It's just greyed out. I sign up with a fake name usually and have once got it delivered to my office

I have attached a photo of what you get inside the kit

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hi RMwonderer, thank you for the photo....this is what I was asking about/concerned about. In your photo attached, the leaflet that comes with the package (or inside the box) states Sexual Health London. So if you have nosey house members/or an SO, someone could see what you're being tested for straightaway

Offline sparkus

Hi RMwonderer, thank you for the photo....this is what I was asking about/concerned about. In your photo attached, the leaflet that comes with the package (or inside the box) states Sexual Health London. So if you have nosey house members/or an SO, someone could see what you're being tested for straightaway

You can avoid all that by just going to the Dean Street Clinic (External Link/Members Only) and collecting the kit there, pissing in the tube (somewhere discreet) and sending it back, all without housemates or OH ever knowing.

Though it is opposite the French House pub, so if they like to stand outside there smoking you're kinda fucked...

Offline RMwonderer

Fair enough but you got options anyway. Dean street and gum clinics are options. Whatever works for you tbh