Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vitoria Sweet sexy - London (NW4)  (Read 4389 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Victoria (that's her name) answers her own calls & txt's, so the expected delay, but won't keep you hanging.

Location: Residential area in Hendon/BrentCross, clean flat, clean massive room, not aware of parking situation.

Services: All as listed on profile and delivered with enthusiasm. Although I didn't engage in A' levels or CIM, maybe a surcharge, maybe not, I didn't enquire.

Victoria is the other girl mentioned in oversexed's review of Bruna Hot, I saw Jessica, she's alright, but the bubble butt, BJ lips, warm personality, belong to Victoria.
I've seen her twice, and on the second time, saw Jessica lurking around, recognised her, and Victoria offered her, a closer look and quickly realised I'll stick with Victoria, for a little longer duration this time since 1st time was 15 mins only.

The DFK, OWO and CG got covered in my 1st visit in a 15 mins duration, and I over stayed for a bit just playing with her body. What got delivered was believable & with passion. The face don't lie, and if those facial expressions are a lie then I hope she gives lessons to other WG's.
You let her ride you in CG with those lovable titties bouncing around, grab them, suck them, bite them (not chew), all fair play with Victoria. Left with a desire to come back again.

2nd visit, 30mins, she recognises me, we go through a few pleasantries, I ask about Jessica, I get presented Jessica, I change my mind and get Victoria back in.
Into it with DFK, oral on her,fingering, juicy, wet, and then oral on me, wet, deep, no use of hands, not sloppy, not toothy  more DFK, she climbs on top and grinds on me, dom on, I'm in, she makes those expressions all along, does ride me, but I want RCG cos of that ass, smacking, groping, the view and skills are top notch for me.
change position to doggy, and this one stick it up in the air and digs her head deep in! right away, no need for instructions (If only, other WG's would deliver like her) pound, pound, pound, stick it out, smack that ass, stick it back in, pound, pound, pound, I'm in, drop on her, she's breathless for some reason... and I'm happy.
More kissing, we chat for a bit, I'm overstaying and she's being polite.
We bid farewell, and I let another punter in on my way out  :diablo:

Pros: size 10-12, mid 20's, serious bubble butt contender and I've encouraged her to add more pics but she's body aware, clean teeth, no smoke/weed/ alcohol smell lurking in the flat or on the WG, luscious lips, plentiful titties

Cons:
profile and the girls in this flat are managed by the pimp. they txt him the duration beginning of punt, and he follows up by calling after the punt (she's ignored his calls but he won't ignore)
wet wipes between punts!
one shower a day but not stinking anywhere, atleast maybe not when I was visiting
expect to bump into fellow punters, no avoiding if it gets busy.
3 bed flat,1 toilet, 4 WG's

Other girls in this place:
and 1 more, can't remember her name

Some enquiries lead me to believe the girls keep changing in this site/flat, so not sure how long these will be around other than that, enjoy.

Offline Wozel

Great review and good read. Sounds like I better pay a visit.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the thorough review - which I missed btw  :P :dash:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:34:13 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:30:24 am by peter purves »

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, kyunahi :drinks: ... especially the "Cons" ...

Cons:
profile and the girls in this flat are managed by the pimp. they txt him the duration beginning of punt, and he follows up by calling after the punt (she's ignored his calls but he won't ignore)
wet wipes between punts!
one shower a day but not stinking anywhere, atleast maybe not when I was visiting

... I can get passed all of those, except the "bump into fellow punters, no avoiding" risk. Having said that, I'm still mighty tempted to give Vitoria, Bruna or Jessica a go.

:music:

Offline oversexed

Thanks op for the thorough review.
Looks like I mistake Victoria for Jessica. To be fair, I never got a chance to see either of them again because every time I try to see them there is always one or two punters at the door (or on the phone wandering around the place). Discreteness is paramount to me.
Thanks again for the review.
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

kyunahi

Thanks for the review, kyunahi :drinks: ... especially the "Cons" ...

... I can get passed all of those, except the "bump into fellow punters, no avoiding" risk. Having said that, I'm still mighty tempted to give Vitoria, Bruna or Jessica a go.

:music:
better than being sat down in the living room of a large house run by Romanians, and forcefully engaged in personal conversation with WG's waiting for a vacant room  :thumbsdown:

kyunahi

Comms: Victoria (that's her name) answers her own calls & txt's, so the expected delay, but won't keep you hanging.

Location: Residential area in Hendon/BrentCross, clean flat, clean massive room, not aware of parking situation.

Services: All as listed on profile and delivered with enthusiasm. Although I didn't engage in A' levels or CIM, maybe a surcharge, maybe not, I didn't enquire.

Victoria is the other girl mentioned in oversexed's review of Bruna Hot, I saw Jessica, she's alright, but the bubble butt, BJ lips, warm personality, belong to Victoria.
I've seen her twice, and on the second time, saw Jessica lurking around, recognised her, and Victoria offered her, a closer look and quickly realised I'll stick with Victoria, for a little longer duration this time since 1st time was 15 mins only.

The DFK, OWO and CG got covered in my 1st visit in a 15 mins duration, and I over stayed for a bit just playing with her body. What got delivered was believable & with passion. The face don't lie, and if those facial expressions are a lie then I hope she gives lessons to other WG's.
You let her ride you in CG with those lovable titties bouncing around, grab them, suck them, bite them (not chew), all fair play with Victoria. Left with a desire to come back again.

2nd visit, 30mins, she recognises me, we go through a few pleasantries, I ask about Jessica, I get presented Jessica, I change my mind and get Victoria back in.
Into it with DFK, oral on her,fingering, juicy, wet, and then oral on me, wet, deep, no use of hands, not sloppy, not toothy  more DFK, she climbs on top and grinds on me, dom on, I'm in, she makes those expressions all along, does ride me, but I want RCG cos of that ass, smacking, groping, the view and skills are top notch for me.
change position to doggy, and this one stick it up in the air and digs her head deep in! right away, no need for instructions (If only, other WG's would deliver like her) pound, pound, pound, stick it out, smack that ass, stick it back in, pound, pound, pound, I'm in, drop on her, she's breathless for some reason... and I'm happy.
More kissing, we chat for a bit, I'm overstaying and she's being polite.
We bid farewell, and I let another punter in on my way out  :diablo:

Pros: size 10-12, mid 20's, serious bubble butt contender and I've encouraged her to add more pics but she's body aware, clean teeth, no smoke/weed/ alcohol smell lurking in the flat or on the WG, luscious lips, plentiful titties

Cons:
wet wipes between punts!

Other girls in this place:
and 1 more, can't remember her name

Some enquiries lead me to believe the girls keep changing in this site/flat, so not sure how long these will be around other than that, enjoy.

4th girl is Sophia UK, B&S profile, my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20062

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:44:49 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline Fully Sated

New VS profile

Vi[c]toria

Hidden Image/Members Only

Indeed Mr Peter Purves, also a new location, Kennington and name on Adult Work, Cindy Sweet sexy. Thank you for the update sir.

Offline peter purves

Indeed Mr Peter Purves, also a new location, Kennington and name on Adult Work, Cindy Sweet sexy. Thank you for the update sir.

VS link

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:12:06 am by peter purves »

Offline LLPunting

VS link

External Link/Members Only

Erm that's not Cindy.

Also this one's in Tooting (despite url saying Streatham) and Cindy's currently in Kennington.

Quick search in VS for Kennington, Stockwell and Oval reveal no profiles for Cindy  :(
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:44:44 pm by LLPunting »

Offline peter purves

Erm that's not Cindy.

Also this one's in Tooting (despite url saying Streatham) and Cindy's currently in Kennington.

Quick search in VS for Kennington, Stockwell and Oval reveal no profiles for Cindy  :(

That was her link. The problem with VS and the Latinas profiles are they change so fast that if you blink you'll miss it   :P :dash:

Cheers for bringing it to our attention the profile is no longer active.

Offline LLPunting

That was her link. The problem with VS and the Latinas profiles are they change so fast that if you blink you'll miss it   :P :dash:

Cheers for bringing it to our attention the profile is no longer active.

So next time you'll...

...post a screenshot too! 

I know it's not one of your "here's one I made earlier moments" but I'm sure they gave out BP badges for initiative too.  :P

Offline peter purves

So next time you'll...

...post a screenshot too! 

I know it's not one of your "here's one I made earlier moments" but I'm sure they gave out BP badges for initiative too.  :P

:D

This must be the one exception where I have not posted a profile picture and this is because the profile had no new pictures. It just replicated the previous profile pics. There's loads of pics of Vitoria, Victoria and now Cindy on this site.

Whenever a WG has a new profile, one can look at any of my posts where I am cross-referencing and see I always add a picture. It would be unprofessional for me not to cross-reference after spending so long in the punting academia.  :P

Cheers for the good protocol, advice, nonetheless  ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:59:26 am by peter purves »