Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sabrina Latina XL Bracknell  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only
Haven't punted for a while so first review for a while. I really had an urge to be topped. So took a gamble on Sabrina visited her in Bracknell beginning of April

Comms all good agreed what I requested being topped

Looks more TV than trans quite tall photos about as accurate as I could find she stayed in outfit in photo a solid cock rock hard 7 to 8 inches

Meeting nice flat in Bracknell let me in checked with me if I liked what I see like I said more TV than trans but I really wanted a good topping so stayed.

Acton Sabrina started to undress me and rubed my cock and started kissing my neck and nibbles. I started rubbing her cock and pulled it out of her nickers.
It was rock hard she sat me on the bed and pulled me head onto her cock I started sucking took it deep this made Sabrina start face fucking me letting me up for air with my dribble and her pre cum dribble out of my mouth.  This seemed to turn Sabrina on and she pushed me head down and throat fucked me deep this was making me hard and me gaging Sent her into over drive.
Then she said she wanted to fuck me . I said go gently it's been a while. Onto my hands and knees she eased in took a bit of time felt pain then eventually she got all the way in never felt such a solid hard cock about 7 8 inches quite thick so I was surprised I could take it.  Fucked me harder pushing my head into the pillow. Fuck me for what felt like 30 minutes in different positions.  Doggy the standing up then flipped me on my back pushing my legs right back pulling her cock out and plunging deep. At this point  I blew my load while she was balls deep with her tongue in my mouth. 
Cleaned up bit of a chat paid 100 for 30 mins but was there 40 minutes
Would recommend if you want a dominant top

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline charliepie

Blimey, you can take a good length of pipe! She does have a manly face though I agree.

Offline Chrispy

It took a bit of time to get it in . Never taken anything that big before.  Did feel good though.  Yes bit of a manly face but knows how to use her cock

Offline Honestchap

Great review mate

Where abouts in Bracknell is she

Offline rje102

thats quite a length to take

Offline Chrispy

I know not sure if I could take it again lol

Offline Voyager

I was quite disappointed when I saw her.  A lot more masculine than the photos suggest which was quite off-putting for me.  Her cock was also smaller than what is in photos.  She could not get a hard on and I was there for her to be active.  It was a wasted journey and waste of time for me.