Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liza at Amour  (Read 1361 times)

Offline thegreatgriffin

Just a quick query....has anyone taken the plunge and seen Liza at Amour?

External Link/Members Only

Profile says she is size 14-16 but looks a bit larger to me, so I was just wondering if anyone could share any extra information.

Thanks in advance

Toshiba

As with a lot of amour girls at the moment if it says 10-12 it means 14

She looks 18+......i wish theyd just be honest and put the right size down cos we arent fucking stupid, its getting beyond a joke now with some agencies , ive always found indies are actually more truthful size wise

greychap

She looks 18+......i wish theyd just be honest and put the right size down cos we arent fucking stupid, its getting beyond a joke now with some agencies , ive always found indies are actually more truthful size wise

Not a 14 at all dress size probably says size 20

Offline Gothic D

It does piss me off a bit as well.I like a large lady and will often look for one,but if I am in the mood for something slimmer then it can be a tad disappointing to be confronted by an obvious 16 or 18(not that I have a clue about dress sizes)when I was expecting a 8 or 10.
For someone who only likes the slimmer women it must be doubly annoying.

Offline Gothic D

I would just like to add that she looks fine to me and I will hopefully get around to seeing her BUT ONLY! when I am wanting a larger woman.

Toshiba

It does piss me off a bit as well.I like a large lady and will often look for one,but if I am in the mood for something slimmer then it can be a tad disappointing to be confronted by an obvious 16 or 18(not that I have a clue about dress sizes)when I was expecting a 8 or 10.
For someone who only likes the slimmer women it must be doubly annoying.

yep, if i'm paying for it i wont accept or book any girl over size 10.............my choice and having fucked many slim girls now i can get a feel for a girl bullshitting about her size

themademan2

steer clear. Sends unsolicited texts after meet. Read my review