Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP Logon  (Read 1001 times)

Online usroads

Hi All,
Could someone put me right on this - maybe a mod - I've not logged off UKP for ages - is that OK?

Online usroads

And I've forgotten my password   :(

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi All,
Could someone put me right on this - maybe a mod - I've not logged off UKP for ages - is that OK?
Are you saying you never close your browser or turn your computer off? becasue when you do you disconnect form websites.
And I've forgotten my password   :(
For your password look in your browser to see if it's stored, it should be if you never log out.

On Firefox click the three lines top right and select passwords.

Online usroads

Thanks Davie
Yes I use Firefox but UKP password is not showing stored in passwords.
When I open Firefox the UKP icon comes up with others and I just click on it. If I cleared browsing history it would delete the UKP icon

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Thanks Davie
Yes I use Firefox but UKP password is not showing stored in passwords.
When I open Firefox the UKP icon comes up with others and I just click on it. If I cleared browsing history it would delete the UKP icon
When you click on passwords in the list behind the 3 lines it should show a panel on the left with a list of websites and when you click on the name it gives details in the big pane and an eye beside the dots where the password is, (click the eye and it shows the password) is UKP not in that alphabetical list.

If you are automatically logged on when you open the site the password has to be stored, otherwise you would have to enter it manually

Online usroads

When you click on passwords in the list behind the 3 lines it should show a panel on the left with a list of websites and when you click on the name it gives details in the big pane and an eye beside the dots where the password is Done that(click the eye and it shows the password) is UKP not in that alphabetical list. Nope

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Can't help you then, i always thought to be logged onto a website automatically the password had to be saved on the computer. that's the way it's always worked for me. password not saved I've had to manually enter it. I would love to know how I can get auto logged onto sites without saving the password, much more secure. :unknown:

Offline jonnw16

I think UKP saves login status in a cookie. Therefore if usroads logs in frequently enough (before cookie expiry) he will be automatically logged in (which seems to be what he is describing).

One for the technical team.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think UKP saves login status in a cookie. Therefore if usroads logs in frequently enough (before cookie expiry) he will be automatically logged in (which seems to be what he is describing).

One for the technical team.
It's been sorted mate.