Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhatsApp only and gift card payments, scam?  (Read 702 times)

Offline Scotsmac

Hi,

Noticed a few new WG asking to contact via WhatsApp only and then saying they want paid in gift cards only.

Is this a new scam, or am I missing something?

Offline tynetunnel

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck  :hi:

Offline MrT222

Gift cards are notoriously used by scammers to launder money - so most probably it's some kind of scam.

Offline Horseman

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck  :hi:

And don't believe the fairy tale of the ugly one turning into a beautiful swan at some point in the future!  :D

Offline lillythesavage

Duck, scam lol, same thing, the scam is asking for the serial number to prove you have the gift card, once you give it say goodbye to your money and you are left with nothing and no comeback, your money swims off like that duck.  :D

Offline Corus Boy

But fun to play along if you have nothing better to do!

If you have need of a gift card for a present, buy it, send the 16 digit number but alter a couple of numbers is the middle, so it shouldn't work!

If they come back you can claim a typo and correct one of the numbers and show your concern that they have tried to 'cash' it before the meet.

Send the new, partially corrected, number, sit back and wait! :)

Of course the more numbers that you originally alter the longer you can play the game!

Waste their time for a long time. :)

:drinks:

Offline MrT222

^ There's a guy called Kitboga on Youtube who does something like this to scammers, normally with him pretending to redeem the cards himself, and it's hilarious. He had one bunch of scammers going for over 30 hours on the phone.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I found a profile that accepts card payments such as AMEX, mastercard etc. It must have your real name lol.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lovetoparty

Yes mate I defo wouldn’t trust anybody asking for payment like that