Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Girl who does anal  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Bodders

Looking for a bucket list punt of an Indian girl who does anal. AW is crap for searching and just selecting Indian or using it as a keyword isn’t producing decent results.

I didn’t post this is in a regional board as I’m prepared to travel as it is a rare offer.

Offline gonewest

Alice_winx in Truro offers what you require although distance maybe a problem for you.  She's got some reviews on here and seems genuine.
Good luck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

testuser

I've had a lot of trouble finding good Indian girls (for me under 30, attractive, shapely and doing certain things, at least receiving merciless rimjobs). There are some out there that are quite stealthy, on and off doing it only a few weeks in a year. Someone should set up a watch for the rarer punting ops. You may find best thing is to check once a month to a week (top up, not fulltime) and keep an eye out. Not all will be on AW either and you may need to phone and ask. Be very careful as because Indians (or pakistanis) are such a rare delight there are a lot of fakes around.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:19:58 am by testuser »

Offline Bodders

Alice_winx in Truro offers what you require although distance maybe a problem for you.  She's got some reviews on here and seems genuine.
Good luck

Thanks she’d be perfect but I’m in Sheffield. Can’t justify that journey even for a bucket list punt.

Offline misterali

I think you’re asking for that situation where a bullet hits another bullet in mid air after being fired...so so rare.

A good Indian* service provider that is attractive is hard to come by and one that does anal too would be harder still. Even in civvie life they rarely partake in that.

Autopunter

Hah, I struggle with finding any decent Indian WGs to be honest, never mind one that does anal. Perhaps a reverse booking on Adultwork?

Online cherub

OP, would you be happy with a half Indian lady in Sheffield? She has Asian features but skin is quite pale as you'll see in her pictures.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She doesn't work through Angels North anymore. She's quite submissive and gives a good GFE with OWO, CIM, swallow, etc. She enjoys receiving anal play but I've never tried anal with her.

Cunning Linguist

Good luck

Thanks for that unexpected tip.  Been looking for somebody classy and British who does CIM and anal in Cornwall for a little while.  She seems to fit the bill perfectly.  Love her tats too.  Will be making a booking next time I am down there ... and defo wanna cum all over those tats.