Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Delicious - Camden  (Read 510 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7149477) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jayjay17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Visited BBW Delicious who's located in Camden, a few minutes walk from Camden Station. Comms were ok, messaged her and she replied back within a few minutes with price list.

Opted for 15 minutes which was £50 for Sex and a BJ.

Got to the address, nice little place that looks modern. Upon seeing her, she was big. Very big. Her boobs were heavy and had stretch marks around her entire body. Facewise not that great, no makeup or anything and no arse as well.

Once I undressed, she started giving me a HJ with baby oil which I didn't really want, did that for a few minutes before I asked for a BJ. Now she put on a condom but it was a very odd one, one i've never used before. Didn't feel great when she was sucking so just opted for sex in cowgirl position.

That again wasn't great. No enthusiasm from her whatsoever, wasn't talkative. Didn't even move around in cowgirl, had to tell her to do it myself. Before I knew it, I came. Dressed up and then left after 10 minutes which is when the post-nut clairity set in. She says she's leaving soon to go back to Hungary.

Would I come back? No.

Offline fred_mecury

she looks really big in her the videos on her profile :(

Offline sparkus

she looks really big in her the videos on her profile :(

:scare:

Some of her Gallery clearly very airbrushed.

A pity as I do love a chesty Hungarian.