Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Txt message from GUM clinic?  (Read 20698 times)

Offline punk

one of many things that could happen  :hi:

External Link/Members Only  :lol:

yeah or jizz on their face, done that once or twice, with miss understanding in communication using english  :lol:

Offline claretandblue

She should have stop working for 2 weeks,got tested then waited until the all clear, then back to fucking and making money,what she seems to have done is

Found out about the sti, gone off got tested,come back and informed every cock out there that she is back whoring,without waiting the correct time to get tested.
I wonder what percentage of prostitutes would cease working when told by a punter they might have an sti and might have passed it on,I think it would be pretty low

TheCape

Factually correct and fair comment on most things. Apart from Marty didn't have an std and I just don't see the point in pursuing a vendetta when Marty emerged from proceedings with his reputation enhanced and acknowledged as being in the right.

Whilst the lady in question (who at first handled it very differently) and her associate have come out of it very badly.

Just let it drop Marty. You won already.

+1. Anything Marty adds now will just detract from this. As salespeople are taught 'once you've got the sale, shut up!' 

Offline punk

I wonder what percentage of prostitutes would cease working when told by a punter they might have an sti and might have passed it on,I think it would be pretty low

true, i know of only two ex WG's, who seemed to have not worked for x amount of weeks on being informed,on saying that i know one ex wg who caught Chlamydia and a couple of punters never got themselves tested on being informed.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:32:15 pm by punk »

Offline Cuntminion

I am abstaining from sex, even kissing and hand relief until 18th June for the safety of other punters and working girls,

You mean paid hand relief? Because if you mean gooseing yourself with one of the wrist alone, I think your safe for that

OldAdmin