Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what does that mean?  (Read 1939 times)

ickydicky

what does the post about only 9wgs and pre mod mean. baffled. :(

Offline cueball

what does the post about only 9wgs and pre mod mean. baffled. :(

I'd guess it means only 9 lasses can post without pre mod, all rest are in pre mod which means the boss and NIK have to approve each post.

ickydicky

right. thanks. excuse this old fart

Offline Jamboney

I'd guess it means only 9 lasses can post without pre mod, all rest are in pre mod which means the boss and NIK have to approve each post.

Cheers for that. I was wondering what it meant as well

Offline backofthenet

who are the 9 I wonder to myself.....? :unknown:

Offline hantshagger

but why wonder to yourself, when you could post it to us on here...... and we could join in wondering.....   :cool:

Offline Happylad

After all, a wonder shared is a wonder halved

Offline backofthenet

how right you are. Ok. Couple to start us off:

Dani
BooBoo (Rebecca)

That's as far as I've got!

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider

Offline backofthenet

Seems myself included

Oh, and how could I forget you Michelle! Of course.

Offline threechilliman

SarahJayneLeeds probably another.

tcm

Offline Morthos

I'd guess CatBBW and Louise 100% British as well.

• Service Provider
How does premod works anyway?
Post don't show until authorised by admins?

Expl1cit

That is exactly how it works  :thumbsup:

One can write and submit a post, but it needs to be read and approved by Admin and/or possibly NIK as a moderator before it shows up here.  It is used on most forums to prevent trouble before it happens.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, once you are on pre-mod your posts are delayed until they are cleared by admin.

On another forum I am on lifetime pre-mod ----------------------- which is why I never post on there.  :hi:

Offline backofthenet

On another forum I am on lifetime pre-mod ----------------------- which is why I never post on there.  :hi:

Is it the forum for immigrant supporters of the Green Party by any chance?

ickydicky

Yes, once you are on pre-mod your posts are delayed until they are cleared by admin.

by jove sir, you are a card :hi:

Offline SamLP

Reading between the lines, it's probably to encourage more WG's to join UKE and communicate with punters on there whether it's on the public boards or via pm.

ickydicky

that means there are over 11,000 hoors registered on this site. wonder which one is the glasgow based french witch celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl

• Service Provider
11000?
Admin mentions just above 1k.

Offline Jimmyredcab

that means there are over 11,000 hoors registered on this site. wonder which one is the glasgow based french witch celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl

It is impossible to say how many prostitutes are members of UKPunting, if they join with a name like Joe Bloggs how would we ever know.     :unknown:

OldAdmin

11000?
Admin mentions just above 1k.

Surprised me too but that's the number.

A few years ago I started tagging an account as 'service provider' if they contacted me and they seemed to be WG and not punter, e.g. if they contacted me using a female username saying they want a review about them removed then I'd conclude it's most likely a WG.

Although as of writing only 229 of those 1,161 accounts have been online in past 30 days. A large number are banned too.

Of course there will be many who are WGs but have never messaged me (yet) so I haven't tagged their account as service provider, or those pretending to be punters, etc.

Offline AnthG

Can I possibly check if the new feature affects their ability to make and receive PMs?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

ickydicky

oops. slip of the thumb. i meant over 1,100. but thanks to admin for that explanation. interesting how hoors contact him asking for reviews to be removed.