Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting discretion-work colleagues gossiping  (Read 6018 times)

Speedy12

One of my colleagues (a fellow punter) told me tonight that other people at work are talking about me; the fact that I punt. Last week I went out with 2 colleagues and I stupidly said something when I was drunk about me visiting prossies. My fault totally, I hold my hands up.
My punting colleague said they asked him if he'd  heard that I'd visited A prostitute, as in only one prossie. He obviously knows I'm a regular punter like him and asked them to keep their mouths shut from now on, as I could lose my job if the boss ever hears about it.I totally understand I was a complete idiot telling them, but am terrified the worst is going to come to the worst and the boss will find out. Advice- denial etc?

Deny deny deny, they can't do anything to you without proof. Make sure you are not using any work equipment (computers, phones, iPads) to research or make appontments. If you have been delete all history now and use tools such as BCWipe and CClean  to permanently remove all traces from your hard drive. And keep your mouth shut in future, people who don't punt just don't understand those who do.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

, people who don't punt just don't understand those who do.
+1