Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Toria, off Newhall St, Brum  (Read 1721 times)

45 review(s) for Vicky Toria (43 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline l1mpd1ck

Based on Roadsters review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253826.0 (Copied below) I went to see Vicky.  Reading his review again I find it hard to do anything but agree.  All I can think to add is that she is a good 15 minute walk from New St and the entrance to her flat isn't obvious so you may need to call her.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:01:20 pm by daviemac »

Online shed

You have just copied and pasted roadsters review. What help is that?
Surely you could have put in the effort to write your own words and experience..

Offline The Wagged Wascal

You have just copied and pasted roadsters review. What help is that?
Surely you could have put in the effort to write your own words and experience..

+1

Roadster

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Based on Roadsters review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253826.0 (Copied below) I went to see Vicky.  Reading his review again I find it hard to do anything but agree.  All I can think to add is that she is a good 15 minute walk from New St and the entrance to her flat isn't obvious so you may need to call her.

That's not the way it works mate Roadsters review is his review of his experience, feel free to post a review of your experience, in your words.

Read this for tips -  External Link/Members Only

Offline l1mpd1ck

Tell you what.  As I've done more reviews than both of you I think I'll keep my own counsel

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Tell you what.  As I've done more reviews than both of you I think I'll keep my own counsel

Might one suggest that, when it comes to reviews, quality is better than quantity.

Offline southern boy

Agree so why are you asking him to write a review that's going to  exactly the same as roadsters :dash:

Online scutty brown

Agree so why are you asking him to write a review that's going to  exactly the same as roadsters :dash:

because it shows consistency and what two different people thought.

When are you going to write a review, or don't you fuck women?

Online scutty brown

As you seem beholden to plagiarism its difficult to see what use your counsel would be.

Online shed

Read the review today on the same SP by  avfc45, the OP has written his own review which is helpful to us all.
Now fuck off or start contributing

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I don't care how many reviews you've done, copy and pasting reviews is pointless. Don't try and tell me your experience was exactly the same as Roadsters's in every detail because I don't believe it.

Positive reviews are always useful as they show consistency in performance, but only if you post them from your own personal experience.

If you want to 'spit your dummy out' and stop posting that's your choice.

Offline The Owl

The admin's have spoken. Copying and pasting someone else's review isn't a review.  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

The admin's have spoken. Copying and pasting someone else's review isn't a review.  :thumbsup:

I see it was Davie who moved it, but he just happened to be the first to see it. Any of the helpers would have moved it as well if we'd seen it first.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I see it was Davie who moved it, but he just happened to be the first to see it. Any of the helpers would have moved it as well if we'd seen it first.

I also deleted the copy and paste review part as well, no point in it being there.

Offline Juankerr

Must admit when I indexed the review I didn't read it so I hadn't seen what he had done by stealing Roadsters review and re-posting it.

I cant recall ever seeing that done before, even if his experience was very similar just post your own review don't go taking someone else's.

Roadster

You copy and paste my entire review word for word and pass it off as your own and I am to say nothing of it because you have done more reviews than I?

If that is your own counsel, my best advice to you is just to stop listening to yourself before you advise yourself to do something genuinely dangerous.

I've probably owned more cars in my life than you have, (... Roadster .. geddit?), is it okay if I just take yours and call it my own now?

Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango.

Offline Roodboy867

You copy and paste my entire review word for word and pass it off as your own and I am to say nothing of it because you have done more reviews than I?

If that is your own counsel, my best advice to you is just to stop listening to yourself before you advise yourself to do something genuinely dangerous.

I've probably owned more cars in my life than you have, (... Roadster .. geddit?), is it okay if I just take yours and call it my own now?

Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :hi: