Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Current Chinese massage girls in North Birmingham  (Read 1737 times)

Offline jones00888

Does anyone know the current talent (or lack of!) in the Chinese massage joints in North Birmingham? Herbal Way Boldmere, Relax Centre Erdington and the other one in Erdington off the High Street. Any sexy 20 somethings working?

It was a bit hit and miss to say the least last time I went along to these places.

Offline seandana

A review of your last experience would be great  :unknown:
People will gladly help if you make a contribution

Offline mr.bluesky

Does anyone know the current talent (or lack of!) in the Chinese massage joints in North Birmingham? Herbal Way Boldmere, Relax Centre Erdington and the other one in Erdington off the High Street. Any sexy 20 somethings working?

It was a bit hit and miss to say the least last time I went along to these places.

Go to east brum .Old lode lane Laura has a few cuties working for her now. Ruby , Min , Sophie  :thumbsup:

Online Jasonk71

Always had a good time at the Relax Centre.
I've always had a good time at TCM, Wolves

Offline Pete556

Go to east brum .Old lode lane Laura has a few cuties working for her now. Ruby , Min , Sophie  :thumbsup:
I'll agree with that.

Offline shiptonlad

Try Lucy at natural therapy cotteridge if you can get South of the city!

Online shed

I thought Sophie had left OLL now..

Offline mr.bluesky

I thought Sophie had left OLL now..

Maybe she has. Perhaps on holiday now. Nicole must be due back  soon or there is always Laura .

Offline Landscape

Herbal Way in Boldmere have been under new management for around a year and don't even do HR. A shame as under the old management the WG I used to see on a regular basis was the best one I had in years.

Online Jasonk71

Herbal Way in Boldmere have been under new management for around a year and don't even do HR. A shame as under the old management the WG I used to see on a regular basis was the best one I had in years.
Incorrect info
The girls at Herbal Way do b2b,  he & owo

Online shed

Where did you get that information from. Have you visited Herbal Way recently?

Offline jones00888

I'll review the next one, the previous ones i've had are quite forgettable!

Lode Lane looks like the safest bet, thanks all

Online Jasonk71

:D

Offline Beamer

Member since 2015 and SFA contribution. Get a grip and don't be a leech who contributes SFA

Offline Landscape

Where did you get that information from. Have you visited Herbal Way recently?

Went there a couple of weeks ago. The masseuse I saw look horrified when I asked for HR and shook her head.

Offline mr.bluesky

Went there a couple of weeks ago. The masseuse I saw look horrified when I asked for HR and shook her head.

Thats good to know. Went there last year and saw Sally who used to work at old lode lane. Planned on making a return visit soon but if no happy ending on offer now then I won't bother.  :dash:

Online shed

I also saw Sally there about two years ago. Having also seen her at OLL when she worked there. I was told at the time that she was the owner..
Does she still work there do you know Mr. B

Offline mr.bluesky

I also saw Sally there about two years ago. Having also seen her at OLL when she worked there. I was told at the time that she was the owner..
Does she still work there do you know Mr. B

Don't know. It would be interesting to know if anyone has seen her recently. Not many reviews of her or of this place here. I was also under the impression that she was the boss or co- owner of the place. I hope she is still working somewhere as she was a nice lady with a hint of naughty about her. She didn't mind getting all of her kit off at Old Lode Lane .She had a great pair of breasts on her.

Offline Landscape

Thats good to know. Went there last year and saw Sally who used to work at old lode lane. Planned on making a return visit soon but if no happy ending on offer now then I won't bother.  :dash:

Was Sally the mature one who used to work at Herbal Way?

Offline the tiger

:diablo: you can forget herbalway  bolmere. never been the same since anna left . when shop was raided by the police and council..yan yan . was the last good service there. down hill ever since..shame realy.. :(

Offline Landscape

:diablo: you can forget herbalway  bolmere. never been the same since anna left . when shop was raided by the police and council..yan yan . was the last good service there. down hill ever since..shame realy.. :(

Didn't know the shop got raided, that would explain the change of management and policy. It is a shame as the regular I saw was the best I had in years. Ah well.

Offline mr.bluesky

Didn't know the shop got raided, that would explain the change of management and policy. It is a shame as the regular I saw was the best I had in years. Ah well.

Thats a shame I fancied another naked massage from Sally. Never saw Anna there. Anyone know what happened to them ? If they moved on to somewhere else  :unknown:

Online shed

Thats a shame I fancied another naked massage from Sally. Never saw Anna there. Anyone know what happened to them ? If they moved on to somewhere else  :unknown:

Maybe Laura or Nichole may know where Sally has gone to. If you know them well enough to ask which I don't. Just a thought

Online Jasonk71

When did Herbal Way get raided?

Offline Samjos

Anna went back home - did her boyfriend / partner own the shop next door or next door but one?