Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Works Spa and Fitness - Sandwell, Oldbury - Niomy  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Pawperso

Hi all, new to the site.

Recently visited a new spa opened up in Sandwell, Oldbury. External Link/Members Only

I was looking for somewhere that offered male intimate waxing and a  massage. I found this on Gumtree and thought I’d give it a go.
External Link/Members Only

The Spa is located upstairs within ‘The Works Spa and Fitness’ centre, Niomy is self employed renting a room to provide her services. The waxing was very good and the massage the most sensual I've ever had (Holistic Massage £60 / 1Hr) (Massage £50 when booked with Full male intimate wax £50). During the massage her touch was so sensual, deliberately leaning over me whilst I was lay on the bed ensuring her breast were resting on my face as she massaged my torso, When lay on my front I had my hands either side of my head resting on the edge of the bed, she would make sure to push her pubic area onto my hands when massaging areas of my back. No happy ending was offered this time and I didn't ask as enjoy the anticipation of what might happen far more than pre-arranging any extras. I believe extras maybe available on additional visits and Niomy may have just been being cautious with a new customer.

I would definitely visit again.

Let me know if you’ve visited this place? Had different service from Niomy or any of the other girls renting rooms.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:54:45 am by Pawperso »

Offline ToesNhoes

Thanks for the review. Did she cover you with a towel and were you clothed down below?

Offline Pawperso

Hi, I was naked for the wax then moved to the 2nd bed for the massage, no towel. Did get wiped down after the massage, she didn't handle my genitals during the wipe down but was not shy about nudging and swiping.

Offline Barney31

Thanks for this Pawperso, sounds very interesting! However I think you should have put this in the review section.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP if this was meant as a review what rating was it meant to be so it can be moved.

Offline mike61

Hi, what did she look like?

Offline Jake.mackie

Difficult one... She is in a professional place... Is she going to blow that by blowing us?

Offline shed

I personally would be surprised if she wasn't totally Legit. Otherwise she is taking a huge risk that would tarnish the reputation of a professional club. Or so it appears. But we will see

Offline simsim

Here there are pics of her:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she will be fully legit, but it is also a nice discrete place to offer extras, it also gives a good excuse and cover for some to leave the house.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

She  used to work at spa diamond in aston Birmingham

Online bonham

Text for a appointment this morning no reply maybe you have to call