Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy girl outcalls And Car fun - Kirriemuir, Dundee. Timewaster or genuine?  (Read 1107 times)

Offline D1rtyD0g

I've seen this girl's advert pop up a couple of times and in each instance have been met with some responses to messages with it usually ending with her going ghost or asking a weird question like "what age are you", despite mentioning nothing about age requirements in her ad. Has anyone seen this girl or is she a timewaster/fantasist?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline adsjacko69

I can't see name from top of your screen shot mate.  Do you want to try again please?

Offline big-al93

External Link/Members Only

Appears to be this one from a quick scan of dundee profiles that are £130 outcall only. But in Kirrie not dundee.

Op I have not had any dealings but are you looking for an outcall in Kirrimuir? Or did she quote a price to come to you?

Online horneyboy1975

MissNaughtyInDundee!GetInTouch  ADD OHOH24
SexyYoungSquirter V (26)
Gallery Private Gallery Movies
Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough       Notes Remove
Straight 25 year old Female
HERE FOR A GOOD ONE NOT A LONG ONE!! Sexy body and im always horny! Got lots of new toys to play with… could use your face as a seat if your good with your tongue ;) Hot scottish girl with a very peachy ass who loves being Spanked!! AW PROFILE HIDDEN.
SHE HAS MANY PROFILES . ABOUT 3 TO 4 YEARS SHE SCAMMED ME OUT OF 25 POUNDS DEPOSIST FOR OUTCALL , SHE ALSO WORKS WITH A GENTLEMAN ABOUT 54 YEARS OLD . 

JUST MY OPION

Offline MrSteven

She has been advertising under different profiles for ages, have tried arranging meets but calls get ignored 99% of the time, made arrangements once and got ghosted, bit of a weird one. If it wasn`t for those lovely looking tits I would not have bothered, still tempted even though 99% sure she`s a rip off merchant....

Offline D1rtyD0g

Just wanted to report back on this and say thanks for the info guys - and yes, she did turn out to be a waste of time. I'm pretty sure she's on SA as well - also wasting everyone's time.