Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bay Massage - Cardiff  (Read 5930 times)

Offline ampersand

Does anyone know where this is and is it worth going there?

A profile has caught my eye and the lady concerned says she works from there.  Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Offline NaughtyAlun

Here's the link for Bay Massage. There's some nice photos of Amber on there.  :)

External Link/Members Only

thatguy

The place is pretty hit and miss, stay away from the non british and you'll be ok.

I saw Leila there a few weeks back. Supposedly 19 year old student. Prob 20-22 but she is from Birmingham and doesn't seem like brothel tourer.

I paid £70 for 30 min owo and I made sure she had to earn every penny ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Well you can get the address from the website, so I suggest you go on Google Steetmapand check out the location.

I don't know if there is a rear entrance but the front door is next to three takeaways and there are always people hanging around outside them so be prepared for some banter as you enter or leave.  There is also an industrial sized CCTV camera watching that area, it may or maynot be owned by Bay Massage.

On the up side,  it has been there for 10 - 15 years under different names, Number 19, Heaven, Mystiques to list a few.

There is street parking but you have to get a ticket from the meter, the first hour is free but you do have to enter your Reg Number.

As to the quality inside I have no idea as I don't fancy the walk up.

Offline HS4000Kestral

What price do they charge and what's included? Or does it depend on the girl?

ChipsChipsChips

I've only been here when tanked up, the selection wasn't to my liking. We made our excuses and moved on. Nice enough people though.

Offline Corus Boy

What price do they charge and what's included? Or does it depend on the girl?

From their website;

External Link/Members Only

QUICKY 20 MINS
 SERVICE £40

HALF HOUR
 MASSAGE £50

TWO GIRL
 MASSAGE £75

GREEDY BOY
 Double Decker £80

GIRL ON GIRL
 SHOW £110

VISITING/CALL OUT
 SERVICE £110

Offline ledley

Bay massage is not great. I went there last when it was '19' i think. It had a lot of fat girls and black girls in there. Service was awful and it is so exposed to the public when u come out. The woman who runs it is often stood in the doorway smoking and chatting with the takeaway owners. The beds are basically wooden shelves with small amount of cushioning on

Im not one for parlours usually but u r better off at first choice leisure imo

Offline HughJardon

I agree this place is plan F, I visited last Xmas wide selection of ebony and mid level munters, true there could be a hidden gem but service would be crap, lame bj full penetration blocked, all in all a monty python dead parrot, and then the walk of shame would be akin to that of the kamers in the heart of the RLD. The huge CCTV cam outside is enough to deter me tho, but i didnt notice that before thanks to jack and daniels

JollyRoger69

Not been there for a very long time. Always was a luck of the draw session, but that said I still have a few good memories. On one occasion the manageress said the girl I had chosen was new to the business and needed a bit of instruction so could she join us as well. But of course. What followed was a very enjoyable session as she showed the girl the ropes and I got the benefit of the tutorial as well. Another time the girl ? Mercedes unprompted  covered the interesting parts of her body in chocolate spread and I had the task of cleaning her up - with my tongue of course. Had my first A level experience there - a Filipina  called Venus who later went independent in Clifton Street. All before the EE invasion so I'm going back a bit. A girl called Sophie became a regular and really delivered.  But also some pretty crap visits there as well as the management has been up and down over the years.

Offline NaughtyAlun

I remember visiting this place over ten years ago. I think it was called Mystiques back then.

They offered a 'double decker' back then. This involved seeing two girls consecutively. You saw the first one and then relaxed in the jacuzzi before you recovered enough to see the second girl.

For those worried about the exposed entrance I would suggest visiting in the morning as the takeaways are closed and there are few people about or perhaps waiting for a rainy day as you can then go in under the cover of an umbrella.  :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:27:33 am by NaughtyAlun »

valleypunter

I went there a few times some years ago. It had a back entrance then I think..
Had one really bad punt there.. Halfway through and asked "was I going to be much longer?"  That put me right off!

Offline foreverhung

I went there a few times some years ago. It had a back entrance then I think..
Had one really bad punt there.. Halfway through and asked "was I going to be much longer?"  That put me right off!

To which my reply would have been, 'I think it's erected to the max I'm afraid'  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jawill

Used to go there many years ago when it was No 19.  Used to have some nice young student types there and had many a good punt there. Remember they had nice Jacuzzi baths in some of the rooms which the girls would join you in after a session.

Then the eastern Europeans came over.

Thinking about it, EEs have spoilt the parlor scene, it's now like a robot assembly line, no warmth with them, just in, money, shag a corpse , times up and your out. 

thatguy

Just went there again today, I only request the Brit girls to come out, saw Leila again although by accident. I asked for Naiomi and as it turns out its Leila with a hair cut and new name lol.
A good cheap punt regardless

Offline HS4000Kestral

Went there today as was let down by plans A & B.

It's a culture shock having the girls parade in front of you to "take your pick", anyway out of the girls there only 3 were willing to FK & OWO so that's what was offered.

Out of those Mia, the indian girl was the best of the bunch - very pretty, but the service is nothing like seeing a WG at their place.

anyway, it was £50 for the basic and £30 for the "extras" - so eight in all for a half hour of DFK, OWO and sex in 3 positions - all risk on the beds which are so high up!

will I go again - no

was it the worst punt ever - no