Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea Marina Asian Flat  (Read 996 times)

Offline Exile

Last summer I spent a lot of time at the well established Asian Swansea Marina flat on the west side of the river and saw a string of girls. It's generally £100 for an hour with an extra £10 for owo and maybe another £10 for cim for those that provided it. For half hour it would start at £60. The girls normally do a week on a 3 monthly rota.

Of note was Lily Thai who looked in her thirties but may have been older.  Attractive friendly and actually came while grinding away on top as there was no mistaking those contractions.  Melanie Thai I saw but although attractive and very chatty I felt her service was a bit average and going through the motions.  An attractive mature chinese girl Anna was very good.  Everything she did was slow and senusal keepeing me on the edge with owo so much so I only lasted a few minutes when it came to the sex.  Highly recommended.

I did try the place on the east of the river once but do not recomend as it was more expensive at £130, poor service, poor attitude and an unattractive girl.  The phone number of this one ended in 897.

Since September last year I have not managed to get to the west side flat.  The phone number I used ending in 997 does not show up on Viva Street adverts anymore.  Does anyone have any up to date info on this place?  There is one advert with the phone number ending in 543 but not sure if this is the same place.

Offline SALIBA

No, I don't know sorry. Hope you find out.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:28:49 am by SALIBA »

Offline snaitram99

I always used the 997 number on the rare occasions I got there. It was the one the Reviving Nikki ads in the Evening Post gave. Always good there for me. Pity if that number no longer works. Maybe just not reopened yet after lockdown? Assuming they closed of course.  :unknown:

Have you tried texting the 997 number?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:39:09 am by snaitram99 »

Offline Exile

I always used the 997 number on the rare occasions I got there. It was the one the Reviving Nikki ads in the Evening Post gave. Always good there for me. Pity if that number no longer works. Maybe just not reopened yet after lockdown? Assuming they closed of course.  :unknown:

Have you tried texting the 997 number?
I will try texting and report back. I may not be able to make it if they are open this week but was planning to go soon.

Offline Exile

External Link/Members Only
Thanks for this.  I saw this ad but was not sure if it was the same place as the phone number ends in 543 not the usual 997 I was using last year..

I will give it a go soon.

Offline snaitram99

Thanks for this.  I saw this ad but was not sure if it was the same place as the phone number ends in 543 not the usual 997 I was using last year..

I will give it a go soon.

I don't think that is the Marina flat.

Offline Punting_Mad

They use 3 phones.... 3 different numbers
Why don't you phone and try it rather than say its not...

Offline SALIBA

Was it the flat at St Christopher Court?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'd not expected to be able to contribute to a thread like this, as I don't ordinarily frequent the oriental flats. However, earlier today I had an unexpected, but short, window of opportunity. Coinciding with a much more expected horn!

I text the number on the Vivastreet advert and was directed to the flat, which is close to the City side of the Marina. I believe there was (maybe still is?) another on the "sea" side of the marina.

Review to follow later this week, but I had an excellent time, with a lady called, I think, Sisi, or Sissie?

Offline Punting_Mad

Was it the one down the steps..? This is the one we  are talking about here.. yes there is or was one with a sea view.. on that side of the Marina..

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yes, that's the one, down the steps. Review just posted