Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: VFM Punting  (Read 1448 times)

Offline justalad

Evening gents,

Going off another thread where an OP advised that SP’s are colluding to drive up the cost in Cardiff, does anyone have any golden nugget VFM go to girls?

Luscious Lileth @ £140.00 ph (outcall only)
Naughty Foxy Katie @ £140.00 ph

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Every meet I've had with Brookee has been excellent but not managed to meet again for sometime.

£120 pe hour.

Offline justalad

Every meet I've had with Brookee has been excellent but not managed to meet again for sometime.

£120 pe hour.
She looks right up my street and £120.00  :thumbsup:

Added to HL  :drinks:

Swansea equally as easy as Cardiff for me also.

Offline Corus Boy

She looks right up my street and £120.00  :thumbsup:

Added to HL  :drinks:

Swansea equally as easy as Cardiff for me also.

I have to be honest that for arranging the last few meets, comms are exchangedand at finalisation point, poof she has disappeared.

Offline stevesucks69

£120 pe hour.

Not been able to meet her, often moves between Caerphilly Cardiff Llantrisant Swansea and Bridgend for meets but its her friend Hazel who does the comms its seems. Now in Merthyr na she's not there its just change of location on AW.
I'd meet but its too flakey and unreliable

Offline justalad

Not been able to meet her, often moves between Caerphilly Cardiff Llantrisant Swansea and Bridgend for meets but its her friend Hazel who does the comms its seems. Now in Merthyr na she's not there its just change of location on AW.
AW suggests now in Swansea

Offline extraa

What's Brooke like facially? I know looks are subjective but pictures are less than revealing  :( The rare punt I've had in Swansea they've been less just say very chavvy.
Banned reason: No Reviews and arguing about the rules.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Corus Boy

What's Brooke like facially? I know looks are subjective but pictures are less than revealing  :( The rare punt I've had in Swansea they've been less just say very chavvy.

Pretty, no worries in that department.

Offline Corus Boy

I agree but I must add, once booked she has always turned up and never been a no show, with me.

Offline iverthickone

I agree but I must add, once booked she has always turned up and never been a no show, with me.

A great shag, but as flakey as fuck to meet with.  About 5 times since I did meet with them, comms either on the day or day before dried up completely.  Real shame.

Offline bazingaboy

I can only base VFM on the girls I've seen
Lileth and Welsh Brunette are definitely top based on price.
I will say that Lexy Pandora althoughmore expensive is also great VFM in my opinion based on a great hour I had with her last year.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Quite sad/telling that we can't find many good options. And even those are only just shy of £150/hour.

But I'd certainly recommend Olivia:   External Link/Members Only At £130/hour

And, when she's in South Wales (as she often is) Petite and Passionate:  External Link/Members Only At £120/hour

Offline notcalledchris

Jenny.  Thai.  Nice and tight and £120 ph.  I am due to review her External Link/Members Only

Offline iverthickone

Jenny.  Thai.  Nice and tight and £120 ph.  I am due to review her External Link/Members Only

Agreed.

Also agree with Lileth and WB

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I have to be honest that for arranging the last few meets, comms are exchangedand at finalisation point, poof she has disappeared.

Met her a few times in the past and she’s exceptional. Service a strong 9/10. However, comms wise she’s a fucking nightmare.

Offline johnstoves102938

I see her often. A good shag. But no tits are a deal breaker for me

Options are very limited, sadly
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevesucks69

No review from you?
All your posts are for Yorkshire!!

Offline Mikey100

How can you see her often and then say in the same sentence no tits are a deal breaker. If thats the case how do you see her.

Offline johnstoves102938

No review from you?
All your posts are for Yorkshire!!

You're right, I've been slacking. Will pop one up for my next visit

Offline johnstoves102938

Because options are limited. Desperate times, I see her

She's a good shag though. I'm just saying to the tit men, she won't be for you.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:18:18 pm by johnstoves102938 »