Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Conwy and surrounding areas  (Read 1175 times)

Offline kurosa1

I'm up in Conwy for a couple of days and despite my best efforts, I can only find a couple of questionable places to get my end away, this being the number 1 contender at the moment - External Link/Members Only
Which pretty much sums up the drought around here.

I'm actually open to pretty much anything, massage with HE, cruising, sex clubs, ANYTHING. So short of hopping on fabswingers or something, does anyone local have and advice on how I can get laid around here?

Online Trapperjohn

Up for anything? Here you go mate: External Link/Members Only
Play your cards right and you'll get a bacon butty as well!  :sarcastic:

Offline kurosa1

Sad thing is, I was actually considering that  :cry:
Luckily I read on here first!

Offline northwales69

Check Urban Retreat for massage with HE and more

Offline snaitram99

Maes B at the Eisteddfod in Llanrwst?

Offline DevilD

Offline DevilD

Up for anything? Here you go mate: External Link/Members Only
Play your cards right and you'll get a bacon butty as well!  :sarcastic:

Bloody hell, TJ....I've only just got over my first look at her gallery three months ago......and it's even more dire than I remembered. I'd prefer to pay £40 for a good bacon butty in the market... :vomit:

Offline Thephoenix

Check Urban Retreat for massage with HE and more

Are you saying that HE is available here?

Offline Rangers54

I'm in the same boat has op. Im in the conwy area next wednesday, thursday. If there are any decent massage parlours with extras  or decent girls I would appreciate links please

Offline stanr

i am a regular in that area but it seams a punting wilderness as i very rarely part with my hard earned money when there.

I vaguely remember someone having a good punt with a girl at menai bridge so when i go next in 2 weeks time i might try and find her!!

i need goldfinch to find her for me haha

Edit:

Found her

External Link/Members Only

Who needs goldfinch! hahaha

Damm...no longer working!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:37:52 am by stanr »

Offline stanr

I am back in Llandudno/Conwy this weekend..anyone go any recent recommendations of local girls... massage or FS...see if I can break my N Wales duck lol

Offline Np1984

If you look in the Gwynedd section on adultwork you may find a half decent polish girl working out of a flat in Caernarfon. Otherwise It’s poor up here for a decent punt these days, if you can get over to Chester there maybe a few decent options there.

Offline Np1984

i am a regular in that area but it seams a punting wilderness as i very rarely part with my hard earned money when there.

I vaguely remember someone having a good punt with a girl at menai bridge so when i go next in 2 weeks time i might try and find her!!

i need goldfinch to find her for me haha

That was me, she was epic, but unfortunately it looks like she has retired now as apparently she got robbed.

Edit:

Found her

External Link/Members Only

Who needs goldfinch! hahaha

Damm...no longer working!!