Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai shop by jasmine  (Read 903 times)

Offline Nice-dr

External Link/Members Only

Is this another shop by jasmine? Taken over the shop at Clifton st.
Has anyone tried and know the girls there?

Offline snaitram99

Is this another shop by jasmine? Taken over the shop at Clifton st.
Has anyone tried and know the girls there?

Doesn't sound like the same Jasmine as the Marigolds and Swansea. Also they have forgotten to say this is Not A Sexual Service.  ;)

Online clevertrevor

2 new girls from Bristol..... So I've heard, taken over from previous owners
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:21:06 pm by clevertrevor »

Offline houseboot

2 new girls from Bristol..... So I've heard, taken over from previous owners

If you click "See all ads" then the same person, "Rose", has another advert for Gloucester:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256871.msg2621308#msg2621308

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:46:06 am by houseboot »

Offline Benny121

Paid a visit last week, had body to body with Nichi i think her name was, nice firm tits and average massage, not bad looking and was happy kissing my old boy, and really aims to please, let me get her on the couch and cum over her tits. Four hands also available. she gave me her personal phone number so more probably on offer.

Offline Nice-dr

Paid a visit last week, had body to body with Nichi i think her name was, nice firm tits and average massage, not bad looking and was happy kissing my old boy, and really aims to please, let me get her on the couch and cum over her tits. Four hands also available. she gave me her personal phone number so more probably on offer.
Thanks for a brief description of her service.

There is a review of nichi just posted.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262341.0

Her AW acct mentions that she offers FS.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:29:07 am by Nice-dr »

Offline Takeapunt81

Any chance of a full review