Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ReBeCcA BlAcK1989 - Hungarian brunette...  (Read 2106 times)

Type_O_Negative

Has anybody here had a punt with Rebecca?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

It looks like her in call location is in that very well known house in Tottenham Hale. I punted there with Sophie DD and Yvett. I'd like to come back and see Rebecca - this time!

Hidden Image/Members Only

TheMaster

Yeah I have seen her a couple of times, she is very good but recently raised her prices from £70 ph to £110 ph so dont think I will be back, she is good...but not THAT good...

Offline foobarbaz

I spotted her too and she seems now to be back to 80ph... how tall is she? Is she as petite as she seems?

Type_O_Negative

Yeah I have seen her a couple of times, she is very good but recently raised her prices from £70 ph to £110 ph so dont think I will be back, she is good...but not THAT good...

She charges 110/hour for full service with anal. I don't do anal so i wonder what she charges for GFE but without anal  :unknown:

Offline foobarbaz

Current profile states 80ph

Online Bassman

One of her pics looks photoshopped. The one in the mirror. Was going to see her today as her face seems very appealing in other pics(yes her face lol) but in that same photo it doesn't, and the photoshopped curves have turned me off. Can anyone comment on her body? Slim waist? Curvy, hourglass etc etc?