Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't decide  (Read 794 times)

first.timer

I am in london till Monday and want to meet up with a WG for a 2hr incall today and a different girl tomorrow.

I'm mainly looking for someone facial appealing and who provides: DFK, OWO, 69, maybe anal. Can't decide between a few and thought I'd ask for your opinions. :dash:

External Link/Members Only
or a duo with External Link/Members Only  & External Link/Members Only or

Any other suggestions would be great, my budget for a 2hr session is 240ish  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Steely Dan

Great list.  All are good choices. There are 88 threads listing the details of these girls.  What can we possibly say to add to this? 

For example if you click on Hazel Kitty, you can read all her reviews including mine.  I wrote that a few days after I saw her ... nothing to add today unless you have a question.  So is Hazel good?  I had a positive time, YMMV.  But I can't suggest her over the others ... quite simply if you don't know what you want, how can we know?

If you have a question not answered in these 88 threads, please ask it.

JustBrowsing2016

Read the reviews and make your choice from there  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

I am in london till Monday and want to meet up with a WG for a 2hr incall today and a different girl tomorrow.

I'm mainly looking for someone facial appealing and who provides: DFK, OWO, 69, maybe anal. Can't decide between a few and thought I'd ask for your opinions. :dash:

Any other suggestions would be great, my budget for a 2hr session is 240ish  :dash: :dash: :dash:

First timer welcome! 

I have seen and reviewed most of your choices. 

You win instant browney points for giving a researched list of sensible optionss; you could add more detail about your preferences and location.

If I were recommending to a mate for a sure fire choice I would go with Linda for the combination of looks and service, although she does not offer A levels.  Aleksandra is cheaper, very sexy body but a bit harder and not playful.  Your duo is risky.

Good luck
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:45:52 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline The_Don

May be research some more?

1 only offers out-calls.

Of the W/G, I've punted on your list:

2 have moved around and since I've punted them. I've seen the P/H rate (and extra list/cost) jump, another hasn't

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Location wise, most of these W/G are far apart (other sides of London). Transport London is ok, compared some places. But having punted in, a few places around London. 1 hour + trips (each way), can be common place. On bad day 1.5+ each way can happen  :mad:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:34:51 pm by The_Don »