Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_Diana, Euston Road TOFTT (i think)  (Read 534 times)

livedangerous

This one went in my 'worth a blowjob' HL as she hadn't been reviewed here. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The venue is a private block, discrete enough and tidy enough, and the shower was well sticked with clean towels.
The girl was as her pictures - young, cute looking - maybe 6/7 out of 10 depending on what floats your boat.  Slim, petite with tits that have large puffy nipples.  Her arse looks good in doggy.
I went for an hour including anal for £120 and after a shower we got down to business. I don't dfk tarts, so I can't comment on her kissing.  She's on the shy side, needs encouragement and guiding to do stuff.  Follows your lead.
Blowjob skills were decent if unremarkable.  Her attempts to deepthroat were valiant, but she can't really take it down her throat without gagging and can't keep it there long. 
When I said it was time for anal, she looked at me with wide eyes and a touch of fear saying I was too big...  We talked, I reassured her and then began to lube her asshole.  Gentle probing, fingering, easing it against that little ring, after a while we were getting somewhere, but not far enough - I wasn't getting past her sphincter.  I was in no rush - I'm a one pop guy and I'm only here for the anal, so I tried to relax her, encourage her and I persisted for a good while longer.  But no joy. 
So off with the condom and back to the blowjob as I lay back and let her make it up to me with her mouth.
No ball sucking - she doesn't like pubes. And then when we discussed CIM that was a 'no' too.  But a facial was on offer.  So after a while I layed her down shot a nice load across her face, making sure i sprayed her tits too.  Rubbed the spunk into her tits as I appreciated my artwork over her face, but she was keen to clean up.
No point in chatting - her English is nearly useless. Smiled as we both washed up after and got dressed and then she gave me the £ 20 back that she charged for anal.  I didn't ask for the money back, and after such a prolonged attempt - which was fun in its own right - I thought this was very decent of her.
Almost tempted to put this as positive, she tried hard, was young and pretty, gave me money back but ultimately I didn't get what I came for - hence the neutral.
Wouldn't return, but I'm sure she'll please the more vanilla punter.