Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy alisha xxxx - Stratford  (Read 1910 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall a pretty good VFM pump & dump

Duration: 30 minutes
Fee: £50

Services: Light kissing (pecks), I asked for OW but she seemed willing to do OWO. Didnt request RO but apparently she's up for that too

Location: 5-10 min walk from Stratford station. Its in flats on the main road next to a shop. Not the most discreet entrance, but dont think anyone would cotton on what you were there for

Comms: Everything agreed via text. Prompt to respond and answered all my question np

Body: There's another review of her on here with pics of her blonde. Thats exactly what she looks like. Height wise she's about 5'0-1

+ves: Pretty much same as other review on here
- Quite good english. Had a chat for a short bit after I was done
- Took direction well and never complained about anything

Neutral:
Condoms she had were quite small. I was just about able to get one over 3/4 of my todger, which meant I could fuck her but not go balls deep since not enough condom. If you're over 6 inches this may be a problem for you too

-ves:
After the punt went to wash up in the bathroom and noticed the hand towel was covered in these black stains like oil and grease from a car engine, so just had to wipe hands on my trousers. Although flat wasnt too dirty, it wasnt clean enough you'd want to be taking a shower there

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136156.msg1516843#msg1516843

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:28:12 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline punk

Thought OP had caught gonorrhea?  Or do have the wrong punter?

Offline dami3n

Thought OP had caught gonorrhea?  Or do have the wrong punter?

same punter but surely he's had treatment :scare: ...but yeah may have wanted to insist on that OW ;)