Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for reasonably priced massage / hand job / blow job in London  (Read 212184 times)

Rexy

Looking for a young ( under 30), fit, beautiful girl..who allows touching/ caressing

Offline Tailpipe

Looking for a young ( under 30), fit, beautiful girl..who allows touching/ caressing

There are about 2000 of them in London take you pick , or give us a idea of what
You like.

As must of them would expect you to fuck them not just touching and caressing

Think you can take it as red that they all do that .

Rexy

Tailpipe I know there are 2000 or more out there that's why have asked for a reccomendations for a few that have been checked out by others. Happy not to fuck.. Need wg's who offer only massage/hj bj

Offline Tailpipe

Tailpipe I know there are 2000 or more out there that's why have asked for a reccomendations for a few that have been checked out by others. Happy not to fuck.. Need wg's who offer only massage/hj bj

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Matty888

Your best place to go for the service you want would be a massage parlour in china town or soho. Normaly you pay between £35 for 45 mins or £40 for 60 mins massage and then slip the girl a extra £20 to £30 for a hj or bj.  I went to one the other day and paid £30 for 45 and £20 to the girl for HJ not bad I think.

Offline random

What sort of price range? Does it really have to be under 30 and include oral?

In terms of what your looking for you could try this site
External Link/Members Only
I saw a girl off there but who isn't listed there now. Service was pretty average but she was beautiful and the pics were accurate. She's also listed here with a different number but don't know if she's actually still around
Apparently Amanda off that site isn't so good, but the others I don't know. Betty looks lovely but her price is high. Also it's OW with those girls.

There's this one off AW who seems highly rated but I haven't seen myself
Again oral is covered if that matters to you

LL

Your best place to go for the service you want would be a massage parlour in china town or soho. Normaly you pay between £35 for 45 mins or £40 for 60 mins massage and then slip the girl a extra £20 to £30 for a hj or bj.  I went to one the other day and paid £30 for 45 and £20 to the girl for HJ not bad I think.
Goodge Street is better I would say since there's a certain parlour where you can actually meet and then choose from 6-8 different girls.  There's also has a shower in each of the "treatment rooms" - handy to get the oil off yourself after.  But if you want a BJ you'll be looking at an extra £50 on top of the time you've paid for your massage - meaning that your session is probably more expensive than seeing a typical WG for the same services.  After a massage, any BJ will typically just be for a few minutes at the end of the session.  I've been to lots of those Asian parlour type places and I'm bored of them now. There was also some article I read recently where it was discovered a lot of the girls were "encouraged" to do the extras and they didn't really want to do it.

I have this place on my TODO list:
They have 3 different places and it's all Polish girls.  I have a thing for Polish girls  :D
It's possibly cheaper as well because the pricing is all inclusive - so you know how much it's gonna cost you upfront.

Offline Tailpipe

I have this place on my TODO list:
They have 3 different places and it's all Polish girls.  I have a thing for Polish girls  :D
It's possibly cheaper as well because the pricing is all inclusive - so you know how much it's gonna cost you upfront.
[/quote]

That's good info thanks I to have a love for polish Girls  :hi:

Offline innoutburger

Goodge Street is better I would say since there's a certain parlour where you can actually meet and then choose from 6-8 different girls.

Do they have a website or listing on Acemassage? Thanks

Offline innoutburger

Thanks but LL mentioned Goodge Street but London Royal Massage is in Baker Street, so are you 100% sure that's the right one?

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks but LL mentioned Goodge Street but London Royal Massage is in Baker Street, so are you 100% sure that's the right one?

No I am not sure just thought you had missed the link .sorry

LL

Do they have a website or listing on Acemassage? Thanks
I'll PM it to you. I think these Asian parlours like to pretend they're not offering anything other than massage.

Matty888

I'll PM it to you. I think these Asian parlours like to pretend they're not offering anything other than massage.

Can you pm the link to me to please  :)

frankspencer

I've recently been considering one of these, but slightly put off by lack of reviews (and blurry or heavily airbrushed pics). I realise most people would prefer a "proper" wg offering full service, but I'm curious to try something different. Anyone experienced any of them?

charming_red

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would be awesome if she did shag as well, shes got one amazing body.

Will ask her when shes back mid-June  :D

hikingmo

FS is not an option (I asked).  I also second the comments about her skills.  Great massage.

getshorter

My recommendation External Link/Members Only no blowjob on offer, butthe massage is first rate and she is a stunner.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:12:37 pm by getshorter »

niceguyjames

I have tried Lena, Lara and Sofia from

All 3 were great and they give a proper massage as well, none of this rub, hand glide stuff, a proper deep tissue with full and proper strokes. Cheeky bum play, CC swipes and they all have great HR technique. Great value at £70 per hour!!

som2083

Some of the body to body massage is more expensive the WG who offer sex

Anyway, this looks interesting External Link/Members Only

I only need massage, suck breast, oral with condom and hand relief. Sometimes, didn't feel worth to give full price and only get this 4 services only

:dash:

Roro

Please could you PM me a place for young attractive Asian girls with a happy ending ?

peterlondon

External Link/Members Only  I ve tried Nancy, Sakura, Crystal and Sonia. Its 120 for one hour, a bit expensive but nice flats and some girls are great (I prefer Nancy and Crystal). That include full body massage, body2body and hj. For 40 extra can give oral on her.

Offline ForrestGump

You may find some leads to follow up on in this separate but related conversation thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48311.msg633179#msg633179