Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Considering a threesome  (Read 928 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

Hello gents

I am considering a 3som as a christmas pressie to myself with these 2 fine looking girls... Anyone have any info? Either as a threesome or individual punts?  Much appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Neither have any feedback on AW unfortunately

Offline Madone1

Do you know if they work together or not because if you want a full on threesome with everyone involved all the time it's important that they have chemistry. Other wise you end up with them not even touching each other and only one of them playing with you at a time. Which has happened to me in the past as for the girls in question I would get your hopes up by the look of there profiles.

Offline Bumbuttass

From my understanding, they are part of the Polish group that operate out of Granville St.  They do share the 'workplace' but thats no guarantee of interaction i guess

Offline saf1976

Not seen as a 3 or a 2, but i've seen Sandy and Jenny on a solo basis. I've experienced 3sums with other ladies in the past, but found I end up preferring one girl over the other who tends to end up a paid spectator. In this case i'd prefer Sandy although most of the others on here would prefer Jenny.

Lots of feedback on AW and here.

Reasonably priced.