Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber@Cheshire Elite Crewe  (Read 1014 times)

Online robsmith149

External Link/Members Only

Meet was in Feb, £50 + £10 for OWO

Good looking black woman, actually does look like her stated age of 24 on website which is rare for CE.

Was just a rushed parlour meet, no real interest from her, average owo over too fast, her on top for a few minutes then she said had enough of that, finished in mish and was glad about it tbh.

Wasn't great and the only real positive was her looks.

Offline Bigbuttextra

Has she got a great arse to play with or great doggy ? Or too much attitude,  she,s not regular in  Cheshire elite .

Offline scouting

She has floated around various agencies for the past 10 years or more. Often used the name Kelsey or Nicole and has had a chequered review history, either for attitude or restricted services. I did see her years ago at one of the HoD group in MK and personally had a good time with a CIM finish. IMO she's good looking but definitely older than 24! Currently also has a profile in Npton  External Link/Members Only  which lists her as being 29, so easily mid 30's.

Online robsmith149

Definitely looks good for someone in their 30's.

Offline warypunter

She has floated around various agencies for the past 10 years or more. Often used the name Kelsey or Nicole and has had a chequered review history, either for attitude or restricted services. I did see her years ago at one of the HoD group in MK and personally had a good time with a CIM finish. IMO she's good looking but definitely older than 24! Currently also has a profile in Npton  External Link/Members Only  which lists her as being 29, so easily mid 30's.

External Link/Members Only

She also has an AW profile and works at Genesis 2 in Nottingham. She's a busy lady.

Offline happyboylouis

I saw this girl in GFE Sheffield few months ago, she was new, probably worked there for 2-3 weeks. This lady moves around different parlours in the north DL and in the Manchester region. Still haven't done a review for her yet. She looks good and has a some chat, has a good figure, but she terrible service. Paid for 30mins GFE. Started off with some light foreplay kissing and touching then on to the bed for a BJ, the BJ was nice and wet then after that it went down hill. She is Lazy, controlling in what positions to fuck, rushes you to Finnish and keeps telling you too cum quick like every minute and there not much time left. Stop fucking, suggest and takes your condom off, with out you agreeing and tries to give you a hand job to finish. Put me off and didn't finish. My total time in there was like 16 minutes, she took the piss. She lucky I didn't complain or leave a review.