Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So called Sexy Teen Priya  (Read 486 times)

Offline jac0bin

This little shit basically reads emails then claims she hasn't seen them or has been busy etc.
What she did with my email was read it and then advised she would be available.
After she didn't respond again to the booking and a little research that I should have done it turns out that she cams with the said supposed client with a view to meet but never does.
After she saw my excellent feedback she then sent me a bunch of mails about how her life had gone to shit and that she was trying to retract the response to mine which said that she doesn't meet clients and looking in here feedback I'm not the only one.

She responded pathetically to it by saying that I was creepy and that she's busy ....LOL :lol:

Basically I'm writing this to see if I'm the only one that this has happened to when a trick has been exposed.
Has anyone else had this with this particular trick?

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Nope never happened to me,but then again I just send a quick,polite text or email and move on, if they don't reply so what

Offline jac0bin

Nope never happened to me,but then again I just send a quick,polite text or email and move on, if they don't reply so what

she did reply and accepted the booking

Offline claretandblue

she did reply and accepted the booking
I rarely book via awork but when I do I will always reconfirm the day before,if they don't respond clearly it's off

Plenty of whores out there, just move onto the next  :hi: