Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diabolic Diva - warning - Purley (Croydon)  (Read 1892 times)

10 review(s) for diabolic diva (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Emilia Jones (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6621017) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

vale84

Girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 17/1/17

Met her last night at her flat. Has some good feedback on Adultwork (49) reviews and was a good communicator on the phone, so I was expect to have a nice experience with her. Unfortunately, the opposite was true. We mutually agree a time of meeting - 18:30. I arrived 5 minutes early and called her. however she was not ready and asked me to wait for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, she told me to wait a few more minutes. Eventually, at 19:00, after 35 minutes of waiting, she called and apologised for the delay but said she was now ready.

When she opened the door, she looked slightly different to her pictures, but still very attractive. We had agreed a 1 hour appointment over the phone, however she told me that she could now only do 30 minutes because she had to leave the flat by 19:30. This was very disappointing, and she blamed a previous client on her being late, unbelievably stating that he took over 20 minutes in the shower.

I decided to continue with a booking anyway. Had a quick shower, towel was wet and clearly recently used so i didnt dry myself off.

She began to give me a mechanical handjob. I got bored after a minute and tried to kiss her, even though FK was offered, she turned her head away every time my face came near hers. Disappointed, I asked her to give me an OWO BJ which I had paid extra for. She complained that I cannot rush things and she is in control, i have paid for the service, and she can do what she wants. With a bad temper, she started to give me a BJ. It finished quickly and I got dressed and left immediately.

I never leave reviews unless extremely good, but as this was the worst punt I have had in 11 years, I felt I had to share so that others do not waste their time with her. Its a shame because she is an attractive girl, but her attitude is terrible.

Physical attractiveness: 8/10
Attitude: 0/10
Skills: 5/10
Value for money: 1/10

Recommend: No
Use again: No

Please stay clear of this one.

Offline MilleMiglia

Sounds like she lived up to her name.

vale84

Offline baranabus96

" She complained that I cannot rush things and she is in control, i have paid for the service, and she can do what she wants"

what the actual fuck? that attitude is the attitude of someone that doesn't understand what a WG even does. You paid for her to do what you agreed to do not for her to just do what she wants with you which could be nothing much at all.

She could have just been in a shitty mood after the previous punt but that's an excuse and not a good reason for it to have ever happened, her only negative on here or AW and from the sound of it well deserved. If a punter is late and takes 20 minutes to shower then she should punish them, not you.