Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China, Tina  (Read 5085 times)

smithie1000

Just found out that Dr China has opened a branch in Kidderminster, first thoughts were  :yahoo: until I spoke to the Doc there and found it to be legit, no Swedish just pins and herbs  :dash: :dash:
Hi, wonder if the girls went there who wont do b2b just massage and HE and Marry kicked them out of Lichfield shop? just a thought.

Offline vision2014

Ive been looking at this shop for the past 3 weeks when going past not seen any women in there apart from 1 and a male

smithie1000

Ive been looking at this shop for the past 3 weeks when going past not seen any women in there apart from 1 and a male
Could be brave and go in and ask if they do massages and if it women doing them..  I had a very good relationship with one of the girls that Marry kicked out of Lichfield shop and would like to get my HE back as I showed her.   :hi:

Offline Oooops

That'll be Smithie, he's always in there.  :lol: :lol:

smithie1000

That'll be Smithie, he's always in there.  :lol: :lol:
LOL Oooops, no not been for quite a while mate, not after Tina said I cannot talk about her on here.

Birdlip, you got to go in and ask if they are doing massages today, who is doing them, you will know if a girl about 27, long nice hair and nice smile, go for it.

Offline vision2014

Smithie i have been for the past 3 weeks but everytime i go past there is the male chap sitting at the desk iam going to try and catch the women again when she opens up but this women was a lot older then the girl your asking for i will keep you updated

smithie1000

Smithie i have been for the past 3 weeks but everytime i go past there is the male chap sitting at the desk iam going to try and catch the women again when she opens up but this women was a lot older then the girl your asking for i will keep you updated
Hey up, never seen a man at the desk only an older lady who is the manager, you must go in and be polite and ask about massage, they are not pushy so don't worry.