Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats the worst brothel/punting venue youve been to?  (Read 874 times)

Offline girthyrod

As title states, what is the worst place youve visited?

I recently had a punt with a Romanian in a shithole in Wolverhampton.

The area downbeat, road was full of shit cars amd fucked up houses, dirty gardens and manh other horrors. But Jesus wept, nothing could prep me for what the punting house was like. Open the door, threadbare carpet, grime up the walls, dim lighting and a damp aroma in the air. Front room used for punting, middle room stank of fags and had such staple offerings like peanuts, crisps, cheap chocolate, cheap vodka and a full ashtray with some random fagpacket. Old plasma, three miss matched chairs and two tone carpet.

Stairwell, dark, smelly and carpet peeling away from the skirting.

On to the room, jesus, a wardrobe, a bucket, a side table of bargain bodyspray, wetwipes and mouthwash. Bed, literally two single mattresses on a bed, a throw over them and then a few thin blankets on top. Pillows like theyve been stolen from homeless chap by the shops.

It was like Sergei the pimp wanted home from home for his girls.

First and last time I shag a Romanian. All I can picture are her wonderful tits and the state of the house, showered twice after getting home.

Look forward to the replies here  :drinks:

Take care guys,

Online scutty brown

FFS do the decent thing for the girl's sake and report it to the police.
Get Sergei stuck in jail

West Midlands Police have an online reporting website / chatline for reporting modern slavery cases at External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 10:09:44 pm by scutty brown »

Offline girthyrod

No, it was a thread start with a question chap.  :drinks:

I am sure it wasnt trafficked. I think its a working house and nobody lives there. Place was basic like they could pack up at any time. It was just an horrible place.

If you have any concerns, Im all ears :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

No, it was a thread start with a question chap.  :drinks:

I am sure it wasnt trafficked. I think its a working house and nobody lives there. Place was basic like they could pack up at any time. It was just an horrible place.

If you have any concerns, Im all ears :thumbsup:

That describes a very common trafficking scenario. The fact they could pack up and run at any time is a good indicator, so is the fact it was a cheap derelict property.
Report it, if I'm wrong the police will check it out and let them get on with life, if I'm right you've saved someone